2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

2 Likes

Nice info! So who is getting one? :slight_smile:

So can be a good deal even without dealer discount? My quick math seems so.

Just not that many base Electric in stock and a lot more Limited versions at $37k MSRP

About 1 in 4 is a base in SoCal.

1 Like

The 124 mile range kills it for me. Looks like it would be around $101 a month for me in NJ (using the dealer advertised discount) but I have no need for it at all. That being said, I’m going to find a need because that’s ridiculously cheap

5 Likes

Checking with my local dealer. Will see how it goes, would make a great commuter/daily for me👍

It’s going to be your grossery shopping car…t

1 Like

LOL…i ain’t going to that Costco that’s 50 miles away no matter the discounts. You guys make it sound like you live in the middle of the woods.

Don’t know who is in the woods but I have two Costco’s within 8 miles from home albeit opposite directions:)

Any other states have a similar offer?

1 Like

Ask on Edmunds what is available for your zip. As far as i can see, the offer is all over the place…i have seen 4 different versions so far…so it’s regional.

Love dealers, just spoke to a dealer near me who said they know nothing about the NYS rebate for electric vehicles haha.

You have to educate them…

1 Like

That is actually normal - I’ve seen more than once here on the board that users have to educate dealers on their own deals be it the manufacturer or state rebates, sales tax, MSDs etc.

1 Like

I sent him to the site he said I don’t think we stack the 14,500 and 2000. He said you get one or the other.

And that’s how good deal fall apart when you don’t have the energy to probe them wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get the 2000!!!

Haha I said stack them and I will be in this afternoon to pick up.

Let’s ask those who may have had the experience :slight_smile:
Question for @HN308 and @nextlevelautobrokers
Guys, you have sold BMW i3 in NY state - how does the NY state $2k rebate work?
Does the dealer apply at the time of signing the contract? If so how does the process work?