2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

What is the best way to get rid of a old car (2005 Dodge Caravan)? Also please explain your last statement about first responder? If you are referring to the 500 dollar first responder discount, I will make sure to remember that, its 500 dollars and should drop the monthly price by 14-15 dollars a month. So 173 with first responder discount. Are you talking about a different discount ?

I think Carmax, Carvama, Vroom, are at least the Venues to check to get rid of the car:)

As for $500 - what @yanagita said here
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/ny-hyundai-ioniq-sign-and-drive-99-mo/183482/116

Please let me know if they can do any better

What do you think about the 188 though? Is that a decent deal? I know it’s not quite an amazing deal but for the limited trim, I think it’s decent.

Came back with this now. lol

I told them 150 sign and drive let’s see

Alright! Now we are taking real quotes!

Are you in NYS? I’m trying to hack a Limited in SoCal, and they’re not budging. I’d consider a Limited for sure at a small bump.

Don’t post the VIN before you signed the deal. I’ve seen deals here snapped from other people before when you give them ability to locate your car. Just FYI.

4 Likes

Offered $115 with 0 DAS. Dealer accepted. I countered, remembering college grad, asking if it could be brought down to $103.89, saying that I’ll take $105 with 0 DAS, and I’ll pick it up tonight.

Waiting for the deal sheet to put a deposit. If it’s this easy, picking up at 7 pm later.

1 Like

See what the other user posted her for a full quote vs the quote you have. I think you I know how to proceed further.

The one with the pictures? If so, it seems like her/his is even more expensive considering her/his is 1k down and mine is 0 down. I could ask for 150, sign and drive but he already rejected 175 sign and drive. How do I proceed? There are 3 dealerships that I have contacted so far. 1 said like 230 or something and when I mentioned the 188, she said well we can’t offer that, and that I should go to the other dealership. The third hasn’t responded yet, hoping they respond soon. Was hoping to get 2 dealerships fighting for the sale. Any help is appreciated, never leased before.

Substantial deal, thanks for sharing. I haven’t signed one yet but was “quoted” over the phone of $116 including tax for a 36/12 $0 down first payment due at signing. Dealer mentioned with some pencil sharping could probably get down to $98. I told them if they can get that sweet spot of $87 I’ll drive down.

1 Like

No…the dealer…

Now you just being greedy :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ask them to throw in some free oil changes too…

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out which color I want. What color is everyone going with?

1 Like

Technically you are $10 more than the broker. Is it that much worse? I do t think so. I’d say if you feel comfortable with payment and can sweeten the deal with responder rebate you should probably take it as it may be just gone by the time you stop worrying about few extra $ that you could ha e shaved off

The best they could do

3 Likes

Take it - otherwise someone will :slight_smile:
Just make sure it’s true $0 - you know the games they play

2 Likes