2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T Deal. Is it OK?

So, I just got a brief quote from a dealership.
I said I will make $0 down and the dealership offered me $399/mo for 2.0T touring, $564/mo for Hybrid touring both includes taxes and all fees they said.
They said they will provide the breakdown when I get there. Is this deal on 2.0T touring a good deal?

We can’t tell you anything without a breakdown and with this little info.

Sounds pretty crappy though.

In before #bmwpayment

3 Likes

Wait, OP is from NJ. I have a dealer to recommend…

3 Likes

So how much should I aim for 2.0T touring?

1 Like

NO way thats a joke man:cold_face:

I’d better comeback with the breakdown.
The quote is for $0 down 36mo/10k btw.

1 Like

Do u have their sale price? I just saw on Edmunds not too long ago that MF was .00056 and RV was 51% for 15k miles. You offer whatever u feel you’re comfortable spending on it. Guess thats all anyone can say, but we need more info.

Tell them you won’t be coming in until they send you a breakdown. Going to the dealership to negotiate is a complete waste of time, start getting quotes from other dealers

1 Like

Is that for a 36/12k lease?

Not yet. just monthly prices for now. I’ll be back with more info

Sounds good idea. I’ll try. Thank you

No, it’s 36/10k. I heard there’s no 10k for Honda but the dealership replyd with that 10k.

There are 10/12/15/18k mile leases available for Honda. Maybe more. I’ve had 18k on my last 3 Honda Accord leases. I currently have a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T with a 36/18k deal. I’m at $405/mn on that. But that included my 4,000 overmileage, last payment/early termination, and damage from my last Accord. That is also $0 down, meaning all I put up front is my first months payment of $405. All taxes, fees, and MV is included in the monthly. So, no, I would say you could do a little better than that just based on this limited info.

2 Likes

What state are u located in?

NJ in the NJ/NY Metro area.

Pm’d u…

Could you provide what dealership you worked with? I think that look pretty good deal imo. And also thank you for detail answer.

Paul Miller Honda, West Caldwell, NJ

The 2.0T Touring is a bit more expensive than the 2.0T Sport. I think if you got the 2.0T for $375/month for 36/12k with all taxes, fees, and 3yr MV reg included, only first months payment due at signing of $375, you would be getting a good deal.