2019 Honda Accord EX-L 1.5 $360 lease - good deal?

Most of those deals include loyalty though which is ~$80/mo on a 36 term.

1 Like

Side note to add, I see Infiniti’s leasing really well too. Saw a mildly optioned Q50 Signature for like… $310?

Are those people actually showing you their lease agreements or just boasting their numbers?

Honest question and not trying to be mean at all, but do you actively use this forum/explore the different topics? Most congratulatory deals that people share include their lease sheet or leasehackr calculator.

If you shopped in the lease swap category or contacted a broker, you’d know that there’s plenty of optioned cars (even luxury cars) that you can get for your target payment of $360, 0 DAS.

The whole “I’m ignorant, you’re a liar, these deals are all fake” shtick is really bizarre considering you’re on a forum with concrete evidence of basically everyone on here getting great deals on leases.

If you’re unable to negotiate yourself, I HIGHLY recommend contacting a broker and getting a few quotes. Leave the dealers out of it, and contact someone who does deals in volume, who you can trust to get you into a car that you want.

2 Likes

An OL code is basically an additional rebate that BMW will give you if you’re subscribed to their newsletter and do stuff like register for their events, etc. I just saw people on the binmer forum getting a $1000 code because they signed up for some Japan vacation sweepstakes.

Not all dealers participate in taking OL codes.

1 Like

You get a lot of that attitude on r/askcarsales where anyone who isn’t paying asking price (or suggests you shouldn’t) gets downvoted to hell. Lol.

General mantra there is that $130/$10,000 constitutes a good deal and that you should sign RFN! We know better though!

I’ve spoken to a broker who told me he’s no where near $360 for 3/4 series with nothing DAS.

$130/$10,000? No dude, I’m all about that $70/$10,000 life. :grin: I almost got a Tacoma that was a ~0.6% deal

What region are you in, OP?

I’m in FL.

Florida is a pretty good market. I’d recommend posting a wanted ad in the wanted ad thread. Try different brokers on the forum, and also search for some on yelp. If that fails, there might be some good FL lease swaps on the forum.

1 Like

FL is hit and miss but hard to avoid $20-30/mo in doc fees unless addtl discount is equal to this.

When shopping across state lines, do you mention that to the dealer or wait til later?

Sooner or later they’re gonna know you’re coming from elsewhere. Be upfront.

1 Like

I am in Florida too and I’m looking for a EX-L. Did you end up taking the deal or did you wait until the July 9th incentives were announced? What part of Florida are you from?

South Florida

I ended up passing on this, and closed on a Lexus IS300 two weeks ago.

What were the numbers on that IS?

2019 Lexus IS300 base

Term:
36months/12K miles per year
DOWN PAYMENT: $0
CASH DUE AT SIGNING:$573.00 (first month payment, and registration transfer)
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$388.80(TAX INCLUDED)

1 Like

Sweet deal. Some people are paying that monthly numbers for an accord Ex-L :hushed: