2019 Honda Accord EX-L 1.5 $360 lease - good deal?

Yeah…I also have zero luck in that area as well. Ive really only had good luck at one dealership in FL. Its been much better for me to go to the NE for cars.

I looked at a Camry SE with convenience package yesterday as well. They’re first offer to me on a 36 month 12k mile a year lease was $492/mo with $2000 down… I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I told the sales person that if you can convince anyone to pay $500/mo for a Toyota you deserve an award. Anyway, within about 5 minutes I was able to talk them down to $337/mo with only first month payment and tag transfer out of pocket. However I’m still trying to bring them down to around $320/mo. If they come down to that price I’ll probably take it.

1 Like

Yes…You can’t just walk into the dealer and ask for that. It takes the right car, right timing, right dealer. But, past he effort required, its not that difficult. You just have to be willing to hear no a lot before finally getting the yes🤪

I’m not joking with what I’m about to say but about 3 years ago I was looking to lease a 3 series and the monthly payment the dealer offered me was so absurd…It was $930/mo with $3000 down, on a F****** 3 series! I told him I could get a 7 series for that price. I still think about it till today, that was a real offer too.

Trust me, your number is good now at $337. We’re just saying Honda leases are currently super bad. I checked the numbers you initially posted and it doesn’t matches with the calculator. With $337/month it seems like they’re discounting you 18% off MSRP. Then, take that one.

For an idea of what a broker can do on a Honda with the incentives expiring July 8, see Mani’s post: FL JULY'19 - Honda Deals Civic $196+tax, Accord $254+ tax, CRV $288+tax and Pilot $410+tax ONLY 1st DAS

The $254 for the Accord is probably on a lower trim.

Everyone should realize the good 4 series deals are due to loyalty (110 per month) as well as OL (20-45 per month) without either it’s hard to get a sub 300 430 deal. Also the Accord is much bigger than the 4 series or 3 series so it caters to different people.

1 Like

The Sport 2.0T is in the same price range as the EX-L. I’d use that for an approximate comparison.

36/10 for $355+tax for a comparably priced Accord from a broker that is respected here. $360 including tax for what looks like 36/12 or 36/15 (55% residual) seems like a good deal in comparison to what that broker is offering.

I think I may have just talked myself into saying that’s a great deal. But I still believe (don’t know, so take it for what it’s worth) that you might do $10-15/month better come July 9.

$492 and $2000 down for a Camry SE with convenience package :rofl::rofl: I would have been sure let’s do this and as soon as he was about to take my info I would have been like got yaaaa…and laughed right in his face. And isn’t it funny how quick you were able to knock down the price by thousands of dollars. I bet you half of those customers would have taken the $2000 and $492 a month deal. I believe you can easily get that even less than $320 with a little time. To be honest that car can be had for upper $200s.

check the calculator, based on his numbers they are selling it fro $25,400 which is around 18% off MSRP. TBH that’s a unicorn accord deal, we wanna see that agreement on paper, the most I got is 10% right now. that 55% residual is horrendous, they just dont wanna let someone lease this vehicle. Take it @quentin718 and post the picture of your deal. No one is getting that number you’re getting. Not even close.

Propack is the add on accessories, weather mats, wheel locks, mud guards, tints. I actually did better than what I would’ve been able to get with a broker. Not taking away from what they do…

@quentin718 where is the lease worksheet of that $337/month all in with $550 DAS. Seriously, for an accord at this time, that is a unicorn deal for an Accord!!! Show it to us. You cannot even get an EX for that price.

I’m referring to the Camry deal not the Accord. Are you replying to my post? Confused

I have asked for all weather mats with nearly every lease I have done and not once has it happened, wheel locks I have gotten twice which is usually a $100 option. Tints nope. Next time I’ll opt for that package to seal the deal.

I would hold off on the accord deal, why because the numbers on incentives can only get better in the next 30-90 days. If he can wait it out I would definitely recommend it. Only $300 incentives? Come on.

The $337 is for a Camry… Read it again

I almost got Acura TLX tech package for $350, zero DAS…not sure how it compares to Honda Accord EXL though…

Agreed. 200s is la la land. Even 400s.

@Traderx I’m replying to @quentin718 post.

this one, well, I made a mistake, thinking that the $337 is for the accord. lol. but the number he initially posted doesn’t match the calculator. They need to sell the car at $26,500 or 14.7% off not $28700 to get close to the $360/month. Which I think is 5% better than others.

quentin718

Traderx

1h

I looked at a Camry SE with convenience package yesterday as well. They’re first offer to me on a 36 month 12k mile a year lease was $492/mo with $2000 down… I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I told the sales person that if you can convince anyone to pay $500/mo for a Toyota you deserve an award. Anyway, within about 5 minutes I was able to talk them down to $337/mo with only first month payment and tag transfer out of pocket. However I’m still trying to bring them down to around $320/mo. If they come down to that price I’ll probably take it.