2019 GMC Terrain SLE for $233 a month including taxes and fees in Atlanta, GA

Yes, looks like Georgia changed it’s lease tax policy. Only tax on the monthly payments now.

Ahh. I did not know that. Was excited for a moment that this could be cheaper for those not in Georgia lol

Taxing on lease changed in Georgia. List Price includes 7% tax

Just want to point out that these are FWD, and they don’t stock any AWD.

@Agoldsc1 did you talk to him today? Any further details? Out of state shipping possible?

Spoke to him briefly, but I’m no longer interested in this deal because the vehicles are not AWD, and I need AWD in the NY winters, so I didn’t ask about the shipping.

Can onepay be used with this?

got off the phone with Jake. we didnt talk too long. he said one-pay would just be the total of monthly lease payments (not sure if that is correct information bc obviously there would be some interest savings). it may be something you have to deal with when you get to the dealership unless someone else has anymore information.

Yeah thats not right, there is a reduction in the interest and corresponding payments…

i know. the sales guys tend not to understand the financing portion of the house. i asked him just to quote the one-pay to see how it turns out… let me see what he comes back with.

They don’t do One Pay.

I’m a bit confused why Costco would not apply and it really has nothing to do with the dealer right? We still should be able to the 700/300 from costco right?

right. a lot of unknowns!! we should still be able to get the gift card from costco.

Okay, not to be rude, but we need someone to be the voice of accuracy in this thread. Uppalasree is that you? Can you speak with certainty on the following?

1. Onepay? I have yet to find a GMC dealer who won’t do onepay but could be news to me
  2. Costco, I’m thinking the buyer would still be eligible for the $700/300 costco cards
  3. Out of state buyers. All incentives are tied to the zip code that you register the car, not where you purchase it. Is their a streamlined way their finance shop can get up zip specific quotes? For example I’m in VA and leases are taxed at 4.4% of the total sale price. GA is 7.75% of the lease payment. Individual people’s deal will vary significantly out of state.

Can we get answers to all of these?

Transparency would be a good start and clearly state the dealership name and location. Not just some name and phone number.

Or if not comfortable disclosing dealer information, take everything private.
Have one Main member leading and all those interested, send him a PM with your information ONLY if you are interested. The more organized you can be, the more easier and transparent the process can be. Have one person direct questions to the dealership. If 20 people call, asking different questions, you might turn the dealer off or worst case, may turn out to be click bate, once you guys start rolling in individually.
Good Luck

@Mpower22

I will try to answer as much as possible here.

1. None of the GM dealers in Atlanta are doing One pay. I am working with 4 dealers in GA, none of them do onepay.
  2. Costco price is supplier price, dealer cannot give additional discount if he uses Supplier pricing. Currently dealer is giving $5000+ discount after Rebate.
  3. I heard $3500 rebate is nationwide, your pricing will change based on the taxes of your state.

@Ursus

This offer is through one of the sales agent for our deals group, not all the agents at the dealer will give this price. You may ask your local dealers to match.

Why not to disclose it from the start: “the deal is through a broker so-so”?

Costco: not talking about the negotiated price . Talking about the $700 or $300 gift certificate that Costco gives the buyer of the car.

@Ursus: See the original post, it clearly says its for deals group, provided the contact info also, what else you need.