2019 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 - Lease Opinion

First time poster, long time lurker. Nearing the end of a current lease of a 2016 Sierra All-Terrain.

GMC sent a pull-ahead program flyer in the mail. Based on research on here it appears that they simply roll it into your next lease, is that true? Or is it actual forgiveness of the remaining payments? I have 3 payments remaining.

Here’s the offer from the dealership I typically work with:

2019 GMC Sierra Denali
MSRP: $62,275
Supplier Price: $58607.20
Rebate: $1000
$2500 DAS + First Month’s Payment

39 months
10,000 miles/year
62% RV
4.92% Rate (0.00205 MF?)

Monthly Payment: $683.42

There doesn’t appear to be many deals currently for leasing besides the rebate, not sure if I should just wait it out a few more months in hopes that the prices may drop closer to the end of the year. Thoughts?

Hey. I’m a new member as well, but have another post on the Denali. So far I have had better offers than what you just posted. I’m in NC though. They have a 4000 rebate on leases. On top of what you talk them down off of msrp.

I’m not seeing any lease rebates on GMC’s website. I’ve called a few dealers in my area and $1k is the only rebate they’re offering at the moment. Is the $4k rebate you’ve been offered advertised anywhere? I wonder if I could get them to match… doubt it but could be worth a try.