2019 GMC Canyon Rate - Verification Please

Yessss. Is the workbook back online, or do you have access to GMF connect?

https://www.ally.com/dealer/tools/

Scraped from Ally but have been quite accurate.

1 Like

It’ll take you less than 5 minutes. Always good to have multiple numbers for your trade. Carvana, shift, vroom, CarMax, etc

1 Like

I have $ left on my lease, I think the $1,000 of trade was to get the Pay off of trade down to $1342… if I’m remembering correctly.

Ah you said that already, sorry man. Losing it today. Any reason you’re getting out early? I’d wait for GM holiday/costco deals if you can.

Nice link, thank you!! Keep in mind this is a GMF lease so numbers will be different than Ally.

1 Like

No pressing reason for getting out of the lease. I thought the sale price of $36301 was a hot deal / unsure if I’d be able to get that on a 2020 later in the year or find a 2019 with similar incentives.

My opinion: Hold out and wait, assuming you have miles left on your current lease. This offer is nothing special, the incentive/MF isn’t anything unusual for Canyon, and GM runs a holiday program with Costco every year (make sure you’re a member by 10/1). Additionally (and anecdotally), GM dealers seem to get extra feisty in December with discounts.

Paying rent charge (especially one this high) plus tax on rolled in payments on a meh deal is senseless.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks man. That’s what I was trying to figure out. I did the Costco program with my current lease – I wasn’t sure if the incentives I was getting now were uncommon or not. Agreed on it doesn’t make sense to pay to get out of a lease when I’m fine on miles, etc.

1 Like