2019 GLS price reduction?

Hi,

With the 2020 GLS coming to dealerships soon. Do you guys think 2019 GLS will have a firesale like how bmw was throwing so much money on the 19 7series a few months ago? I’m not sure if Mercedes are a good lease compare to BMW, but I wouldn’t mind getting a unicorn deal on a 19 GLS.

Doubt it. MBFS won’t need to give such high trunk money as the 7-series to get rid of them.

Thanks for letting me know. I wonder what other car manufacturer are doing fire sales like how bmw was doing?

While a rarely hackable vehicle, I’m confident this one has some one off unicorns out there with the outgoing body. If you put in the work, it can be found, imo… especially on a loaner.

Wasn’t @nyclife giving us $600 deals on the 2019 GLS a few weeks ago? That’s pretty good right there …
Were you expecting blowouts in the $400 range?

1 Like

Two words: Hyundai Ioniq

1 Like

What type electric, hybrid or plug in? I live in Texas (wack taxes on cars)

We just have hybrids and one electric in Houston.

…that rhyme with high colonic.

1 Like

Get that one if you can stomach the 110 miles +/- range. Do your own due diligence.

Ps if you are a GLS shopper, are you sure you want to cross shop the Ioniq? Not that there is anything wrong with that but just asking. Fun fact - you can lease 6 ioniqs, give or take, for the price of one GLS…

1 Like

Interesting …

I asked about the Hyundai because my little sister needs a car, but the GLS will be for me if I was to get it.

I’ll look for a loaner.

any Good deals in November for 2019 GLS 450 lease ? Interested to lease ? Please contact me or let me know the best price . NJ,NY