2019 GLC300 loaner, 50K MSRP, 20.7% off includes dealer cash $484 NYC tax included/$900 DAS

I’ve been negotiating a deal for myself on 2019 GLC loaner for a while now, this is the best I was able to do. I’m unable to convince THE GENERAL unfortunately and will have to pass, but it’s very decent deal IMO. I asked if I could share it for someone to pick up, waiting for their reply.

It was really hard to get big dealer discounts on GLC, they are damn popular. I only qualify for generic $1500 dealer cash, if you have fleet or any other incentives, this should get even sweeter. Today is last day AFAIK to sign and I feel like they will agree to another $500 off of selling price bringing it to $469 per month/$900 DAS with $2400 MSDs. They said they can’t do more than 4 MSDs on 2019, another dealer said the same thing to me.

Nicely equipped with Pano roof, Burmester, blind spot and full LED lights

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Mercedes GLC300 AWD, 5,400 loaner miles
MSRP: $50K
Sell price: $39,587 but I feel like they will agree to another $500 off today.
Total discount with $1500 dealer cash: 20.7% OFF
Monthly Payment: $484 with NYC taxes
Drive-Off Amount: $900 after 1st month waived
4 MSDs: $2,400 Calculator shows 2,200 but they say 2,400. I’m not that knowledgeable in MSDs to question it
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: they won’t share but looks like 0.00052 with slight bump from buy rate (0.00029) to accommodate big front-end discount
Residual: 52% less loaner miles
Incentives: I only qualify for generic $1500 dealer cash, if you have fleet or another MB incentive, this should be even better.
Region: NYC
Leasehackr Score: 9
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=10000&msd=4&msrp=49940&sales_price=39587&months=36&mf=0.00052&dp=-2130&dealer_fee=599&acq_fee=1095&taxed_inc=484&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=8.875&demo_mileage=5371&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

1 Like

It’s a great car! I love mine and I think a decent deal here. You can probably push them for a bit more.

Also, NYC dealer can do MSD?

My deal on a similar car: 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC 300 36/15k $356/mo + tax. 5k MSD 1st mo. payment DAS

It’s NJ dealer. They said they can do MSDs for NY residents

Oh gotcha! My MSRP was probably the exact same as yours.

lol I saw your deal literally this morning! Great one, looks like you Qualified for bunch of incentives I don’t qualify for judging by discount. Were incentives all rolled in to that discount? Looks like a killer deal

Just curious, what’s the color combo?

Mojave silver/black

Try M Benz of Manhattan because they are superstore. Ask for George. Good Luck. Nj u are playing more doc n admin fee.

1 Like

Salesperson isn’t replying to my texts, they either already sold it or not interested. Will update if hear from dealer by EOD but I believe today is the last day for 2019 lease support

My understanding is depend on when they receive the car.
Normally they have 4 years of warranty and won’t expire until your lease end.
I might be wrong be it is a good deal !

Which dealer?

Thanks

I think it’s moot point now that dealer told me today was last day for 2019 lease support and they aren’t replying to my texts. I’ll provide this info if something changes come Monday if/when they reply.

No wonder, they read LH and also they feel like you wasted their time.

2 Likes

Salesperson just replied to me, said they had texting system difficulties lol. According to them, lease support for 2019 GLCs continues into June, but program could be different, they don’t have details yet, and this deal might not be the same. They were OK with sharing their info, PM me if interested and I’ll share dealer info.

They knew that beforehand. It usually won’t get much worse if any for this month.

June: .00029 MF and 52% residual
$1500 incentive

May: .00029 and 52%
$1500 dealer cash

(Looks like you’re RDMN on Edmunds lol)

If anything, your deal should ONLY get better.

Lol yup, your Sleuthing skills are top notch haha. Has been tracking info since feb.