2019 Genesis g70 3.3 AWD loaner deal. Numbers dont add up

Genesis G70 3.3 Advanved MSRP on car is 46,940. Has 4,600miles. Money factor and residual are correct according to edmunds.

I can not make these numbers work. I tax the rebate, throw in all the fees,use a selling price of 43,000(not MSRP of 46940).

Can anyone make these numbers work? Thanks.

If you post your calculator link, it’s easier for us to help find any issues.

Woops.

I get within $1 a month

Edit: corrected the msrp

You’re missing the $199 add-ons and the RV reduction for it being a demo

So the residual is not 47%? You also have yours set for 12k miles vs. 7.5k, or does it not matter? Other question is the market value price vs. MSRP. I guess I am a little confused as to what would be the “correct” way to run these numbers. This might be the correct way and I am just being a idiot. Thanks:)

No, it’s not. It’s 47% minus a certain amount per mile for demo status. That’s why the dollar amount they list for residual is less

The mileage in the calculator is irrelevant. All it does is adjust the RV amount based on previous inputs. If you input the correct RV, it could say 7500 miles or it could say 15000 miles, it would make no difference.

You’re correct about the MSRP. I was just looking at the sheet you posted. It really doesn’t make a difference though as long as the cap cost and the RV are correct.

Thanks for the help. Now to figure out if this is actually a good deal.

According to the LH score, not great. BUT, I think the key is whether this is the car you want and can you live with the payment. There will always be a ‘better’ deal out there.

LH score is useless

I think you have a pretty solid deal on your hands

1 Like