2019 eGolf for net $105/mo

“Discount only available with Dealer’s 2nd Choice APR offer from VW Credit and may not be combinable with other incentives. Dealer’s 2nd Choice APR offer from VW credit as low as 4.9% APR* for 60 months for highly qualified customers who finance through VW Credit. See Dealer for Details”

So the difference is a 3% APR bump. That would be $3756 in interest (assuming $29k total financed) compared to $1422 on the standard 1.9%.
So the actual discount they offer is $4916 ($7,250 advertised)…even worse if you have any other discounts as you can’t stack any.

Meh…

I knew it!!

How was this monthly calculated out? I did a rough calculation and it was higher than $185.51 ($172.17 before tax)

Is there other incentive factored in selling price but not mentioned in the info?

Tax is 7.75% for me, grad was added, rebates and noncash credits $8k.

1 Like

Come back this deal. I want one

He was advertising $10k off msrp on purchase. The lease deal is nowhere close to what it was. I would take the purchase over the deal i had if i had a do over. He said some eGolfs were in transit to his dealer.

I can’t imagine this…Wow…awesome…

So is this deal no longer possible?

The lease…no…but the purchase deal is even better. The RV for these eGolfs are set a bit too low by VW so you will probably be able to sell it for a better price after 3 years if you want a lease equivalent. Talk to Dustin if you want one.

Whos Dustin?

He is Santa Claus…the summer version…or the guy responsible for this deal in SoCal.
@rubbergash

1 Like

I’m $9750 off MSRP on a purchase. 2 in stock one SE and one SEL. 3 more SE at the port. You still get the additional State and Federal Credits and Rebates on top of my discount.

Trying to see if the egolf in my state (MD) have the same deals, fingers crossed!

For 7500 miles and 36mo
.00001 and 36%
$7500 lease cash
$1900 dealer incentive

Look like this is also available for the NE but to make sure just go on Edmunds Forum and ask.

So this is what I’ve found at a MD dealership, good deal or no?:
2019 Volkswagen e-Golf SE $33,440.0 MSRP.
Capitalized cost $22,290 with a residual value of $11,370.
$280 per month for 39 Months
7500miles per year
$695 acquisition fee
$395 disposition fee
$0 security deposit.
$300 document fee
$1,000 down payment

Of course, purchasing outright would bring total cost to $18,000 ($27,000 out of door cost - federal and state incentives).

So $18k to purchase it or $13500 to lease it for 3 years?

Seems like a purchase would make more sense here. I’m sure it’ll be worth more than $4500 in 3 years.

1 Like

I did the math for SoCal and (with the $1k SCE rebate and $2500 CVRP) the OTD cost was $14,282…so the lease is not really worth it here.
What you can try is a 30 mo lease to bring that RV to aprox 13400…but make sure you still qualify for the state credits on the 30mo. On the 39mo you will be out of warranty for the last 3 months.
What post sale rebates you get in MD?

I love seeing all these state/utility rebate some of you guys and gals have access to. It starts to make some of these EVs a complete no brainer!

No because FPL offers no rebates for drivers of electronic vehicles.

CA CVRP rebate is dead for the year. They exhausted the funds and have had a waitlist for awhile. I assume there’ll be more funds in 2020.