2019 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4 SIGNED $415 a month 59k MSRP

Hi Fellas,

It took quite a bit of dealers, but I got a local Socal Dealer to sell me this car. I thought it was a fantastic deal!!

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim 2019 Dodge Ram Crew Cab Laramie 4x4

**MSRP: $58660
**Selling Price: $44,000
**Monthly Payment: $415
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,000

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12,000
**MF:.00065
**Residual:56%

4 Likes

Excellent payment for almost a 59K MSRP did u get the 12.1 screen?

I’m in the market for the same model. Can you send the contact info of the dealer?

Great deal

Well done. Great deal.
Would you mind sending me dealer details also?

Crazy deal

Nice!! Could you share the contact for the dealer and salesperson you worked with? I’m in the market for the same truck. Thanks!

Awesome deal!

Would love to find that deal here in NJ.

Congrats!

A Laramie at 59k msrp…most likely does

This is awesome! Can you please tell us the breakdown of how they knocked off more than 14k from MSRP?

Can I get the information of this dealership

Several have asked for more info, including PM’ing, with no response.

I thought I was the only one.

you’re not the only one.

Definitely not the only one! Would still love the dealer info! :grin::grin:

So we’re all going to assume OP is a liar until proven wrong, right?

It’s interwebs, so it must be true :grin:.

Also interested if real

Hi all,

Extremely sorry for the late reply. The deal is absolutely real I searched quite a bit of dealers until one was willing to take a “loss” to meet quota. Unfortunately this was a one off deal as I had friends who wanted to same deal and it couldn’t be duplicated. I did finder another dealer from oc auto dodge. It was a 55.6k black edition for $465 a month with 10k miles and 1k driveoff. Basically same car except not 4x4. His name is Rod Muller.

It’s one bad ass truck and I would recommend it highly. Btw yes it has the 12 inch screen, 4x4, Laramie, black edition package and package 2.

It seems that we have 10 or so people ready to move on this. Do you think the dealer you went through would be interested since we’d be moving so many units?