Effective miles per month: 1000
Maturity date: June, 2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): 3000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Ally Bank
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle has every single option possible except for 4 corner air suspension. Some options include:
Power running boards, automatic parking, lane assistance, double Panoramic Sun Roof, heated and cool seats, heated rear seats, big 12 inch screen, heated steering wheel, and much more!

Photos: https://www.swapalease.com/mobile/lease/details/2019-Ram-1500.aspx?salid=1446292

You need to include the DAS amount in the title.

Done @Jon

1 Like

… to the top

Hello, is it still available? I did check the link and it was still valid. Does it still have only 3k miles? Could you share what is the residual at maturity?

Thanks.

Can someone provide the MNF and residual for this month on Ram 1500?

Wrong place for this question. Wrong forum actually- ask on Edmunds

If only it had air suspension

1 Like

Or if it wasn’t across the country.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong, but since the lease is with Ally the new lessee must reside in Michigan just like the current lessee.

IMO, that limits the value of the truck even more, from a takeover perspective.

That would be true, if it was a personal lease. The state limitations doesn’t apply with Ally when it is a business lease.

Wow, that is great to know!

I always thought there was no transferring Ally leases out of state unless there were special circumstances. I currently have a AR Gulia which is leased through Ally. I took it off Swapalease and had it shipped to FL from CT only because the original lessee passed away 6 weeks after leasing the car. In the event of the death of a lessee, on a personally leased auto, Ally will allow out-of-state transfers. I thought that was the only way Ally allowed out-of-state transfers. Nice to know they allow it on Business leases too.

PM sent, thanks!

Vehicle transferred per OP