2019 cr v ex-l. ny

@Swift is a New York based broker.

1 Like

I was gonna ask if reaching out to a broke is good option for me. Thanks I’ll see what swift has to offer.

So Volkswagon got back to me on a 19 Tiguan sel 4 motion

MSRP 34864
Selling 30932
MF .00051
Residue 50%
2000 lease cash
97.40 + dmv out of pocket
12/39 429 (incl tax)
15/39. 450 ( incl tax)

This is before my trade. figured I’d wait till best price before bringing it up.

Have to see if the cargo spec is big enough as well. Just thought I’d post the deal.

Lease hackr calculator says 399 or 394. Depending where I plug the 2k lease cash in.

They probably included it in their “discounted sales price” which is why their quoted payment is higher

I thought you said the CR-V was too small for your needs, so you pivoted to the Passport? The Tiguan has less cargo space.

Yea I’m just realizing that. For some reason I thought it was bigger. It looks bigger in the pictures, more square. The issue with the CR V was the wheel wells protrude into the cargo space not allowing me to place the bags in crosswise. So the seats have to be folded all the time. (Would like to keep the car seats in the back seat).

So I tried the bags in the back of the Tiguan and they fit because the seats slide forward.

They can do the sel 4 motion for 425

97.50 and 1st month at signing.

Working the civic into the deal

Scratch that. He had a SE for that price.

1. Sel. 97.50 out of pocket. They cover first month payment

Is that good without my trade ? (I’ll try and work the trade in for that price if I go down there)

I’d rather pay less money for a passport

1 Like

Jeep Grand Cherokee limited 4x4. MSRP 43,000

Sign and drive 12/42
385 with trade is deal on the table. See if they bite

42 month lease on an fca product with a 36 month warranty sounds like a horrible idea

1 Like

Going outside the bumper to bumper warranty is that bad ? Ok I’ll see what a 36 month deal looks like. They are going to get back to me Monday for the buy out on the civic anyway.

Thanks,

Joe