Effective miles per month: 1136
Maturity date: 12/16/21

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): I will pay transfer fee

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Looks, drives and smells new. Black exterior, black interior, 7 speed manual. Factory options include performance exhaust and battery protection package. I added a couple thousand dollars in upgrades including a Z51 rear spoiler, side skirts, upgraded floor mats, cargo cover, smoked running lights, and professionally tinted windows. My new C8 is coming soon. Low buyout at lease end of $33573.30.

Photos:

4 Likes

Do I have to be in the northeast to do this or do the lease terms allow me to pay for transport and return it in southern california?

Unfortunately, GM will only allow in state (Massachusetts) lease transfers. Thanks for your interest though!

Damn it! Perfect car, terrible timing. I would have loved to pick this up but with baby number 2 now, I’m looking at minivans as the wife won’t take kindly to me putting the car seats in the trunk lol. This is a really good deal for anyone interested as corvettes typically don’t “lease well”.

1 Like

Dam it so close we are only one state apart and GM won’t allow state transfer deals. I am located in Connecticut and would have considered this deal also.

Good luck and someone in MA is going to get a great deal when they jump on this.

Thanks guys! I appreciate your interest.

1 Like

I am on baby #3, so I am way off this one. What a beauty!!!