2019 Civic $36k MSRP | $975/mo $1,700 DAS - SoCal

Is it this hat?

2 Likes

$1k a month for a phuckboy carā€¦

Sign me upā€¦

1 Like

For the fun of it I called up a local dealer and they have a Type R on the lot that heā€™d sell me for $1k over MSRP ($36,595 + $1,000). Donā€™t know him, just picked up the phone and asked for a price on one of their in stock units I found on their site. Based on his selling price I could finance the car for 48 months at 4.9% APR and have a payment of $950 a month.

Hell CarGurus has them advertised for MSRP.

This is a troll post at best.

2 Likes

Do you have access to the data that might show how many Civic Type-Rā€™s have been leased? Iā€™m betting thereā€™s a few people who have leased them. Reminds me of the Infiniti Q60 RS in Texas that was on swapalease for $1500p/mā€¦

Heā€™s dead serious. Heā€™s hoping to find a suckerā€¦erā€¦I mean a needle in the haystack on this forum. Stranger things have happened.

Maybe business is just slow so he needs a home run deal to pay bills this month. Who knows. Just seems ridiculous to me.

I had hoped that a genuine Honda deal maker had appeared a few months ago, maybe gearing up to be a real resource.

But the ā€œjuice was not worth the squeeze,ā€ and now all we get are the seeds.

I canā€™t deny it. The thought crossed my mind

Thread has been closed.

The community has spoken. The vast majority agree that troll posts shouldnā€™t be encouraged. So this thread has been closed.

7 Likes