2019 Chevy Bolt

After doing some research, I went to the dealership today to see if I could get the same deals as people who shared on leasehackr. Which apparently no, this is what I got back from the dealer. I asked to change the money factor but they refuse. If anyone has a recommendation dealership in Socal please let me know.

2019 Chevy Bolt EV LT
MSRP: $39040
Sale Price: $37850
Monthly Payment: $435 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.001310
Residual: 50
Incentives: 7250 cash rebates
Region: Socal

Unless you want to do the legwork yourself, get in touch with a broker. There’s on plenty in SoCal on this forum with positive feedback.

There are also several Chevy dealers here. Just do a search

Yes, first dealer quote always stinks. In my experience, going to the dealer for anything other than a test drive is a complete waste of time.

Back in January, I ended up checking dealer website inventories of most dealers in SoCal - then called the ones with the car I wanted in stock. Silver Star Chevrolet gave a heck of a deal on a Chevy Bolt Premier, 2020, incl fast charging DC, 15k miles, excess wear policy up to $5k, incl all taxes and fees, $1,000 down on 36 months lease for significantly less than what you received. Still can’t believe it…

Call this guys.