2019 Chevy Bolt LT (12 months/15k miles remaining, $3600 one-pay/$300 per month) - SF Bay Area

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Chevy Bolt LT

Monthly payment (incl-tax): $300, Asking $3600 one-time payment to take over last 12 months of lease (I paid GM Financial upfront for the full 3-year lease)

Current mileage: 15,000
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month left: 1,750

Financial institution: GM Financial
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like new, no accidents.

Photos:

Going to be tough on here at 300 a month when I can effectively get a new Bolt for around 100 a month with little effort.

2 Likes

That’s what I guessed. Just thought someone might be in the market for one for a shorter duration (ours has a little over 12 months left on the lease) and we wanted to get rid of it for a bigger vehicle.

Not sure about $300 being justifiable even for the shorter duration of a year - One could do one of EthanRS deals and do a lease transfer, or even return it earlier and they’d have high number of miles left - with a new car.

Suggest pricing it based on market demand rather than what you paid for it.

Well you can’t necessarily compare a transfer listing here with a deal from EthanRS. That’s literally the best possible deal anyone will get, and they get claimed within seconds. But, you can find something for a couple thousand more than Ethan’s deals and it’s still a great deal. But I think if you want to be able to transfer this you’re going to have to drop that payment way down. Maybe that will change after the Costco program ends.

I think I sent you a PM, in case you didn’t see it. Thanks.

Agree, not everyone could get EthanRS bolts, what I meant is that per the current market, this price wouldn’t be justifiable.

Like you said, after the Costco incentive of $3000 dries up (I think ending tonight, 01/04 right?) and if the market price for new leases increase significantly, then this would be a contender.

IS this still available?

Still available?