2019 challanger lease incentives

Looking to lease a 2019 challanger RT in central Florida 33830
I was going through the dealers website and found incentives. (This dealership of course hasn’t been transparent with what all incentives they have)
But anyway I found a page of a bunch of incentives I’m just confused as to what they’re for and I want to make sure I get the most.
There are 4 that say IDL bonus cash one for 4,500!
If anybody can explain this I would appreciate it.

IDL you have to lease via another bank.

Anybody know a good bank to lease from? 4,500 would make a huge difference.

Depends who dealer has contact with. Depends because third party banks have higher mf and lower residuals.

So am I better off taking the 2k cash allowance with a .0007 MF and 55 RV?

ChallengEr, Ricky. How did autocorrect not correct that?!

You need to compare MF/RV/incentives using Chrysler cap vs ally or whoever.

image https://a1cf74336522e87f135f-2f21ace9a6cf0052456644b80fa06d4f.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/images/characters_opt/p-talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-will-ferrell.jpg

A credit union might be best.

You can literally go to the home page and read about the difference between Alli and Fiat/Chrysler Captial for the challenger:

I did the numbers back in July and Alli was a better deal.
Funny story:
I went to a Dodge Florida dealer (West Palm Beach Area). I told them exactly what I wanted including going with Alli. The manager kept telling me Alli was going to be about $100 more per month (from his experience). I insisted, so he went to financing for 30 seconds and came back saying Alli is going to be about $100. So I asked him what was the RV & MF for Alli and he didn’t know… At that point I called his bullshit.
He probably got pissed, so the next time around he took forever. I saw him going around doing other shit and I should have left, but I was determined to prove him wrong so I waited.

He came back with the correct RV and MF, but the price was still sky high. Manager said, I told you so and walked out for a min. I kept looking at the lease sheet and then I realized, he took out the dismounted price we had agreed on, price for the car now was 1% off MSRP.
When he came back, I told him to shove it and left.

End up getting a Tacoma for less.

I honestly don’t think Dodge likes selling cars and their dealerships don’t help. I got 2 quotes so far on 2019 Dodge Challenger Widebody Scat Packs. 1 had an MSRP $47K, the other was about $50K. Lease quotes for 36/10K, $0 out of pocket, taxes, fees, and MV all rolled in were $716 and $720 respectively. I didn’t even take them serious.

I was at the dealer shop so close to making a deal. They gave me 10% off msrp good MF .00007 and residual 55% I was all happy until they tried to shaft me on my trade in.
It’s like pulling teeth to get them to come down from MSRP before incentives and all.

Hey everyone I’m looking for leasing information. I’m new to leasing.
Can anyone tell me what the current MF and RV should be on 2019 scat pack challangers and any rebates or incentives if any.
I was told it was .00007 nation wide but that’s when I was looking at a RT not sure if that also includes scat packs.

You need to go to edmunds forum for that

Is IDL cash incentives vin specific? Or are they just model specific? Not sure how this works and I think a dealer is lying to me?

Zip code and model. Find a different dealer.

33830 challanger scat pack 2019