2019 C43 lease option

Hello,
Got quoted for $870 ish with tax included
Das $1790 including first month

If i do MSD of $9500. I can get payment down to $775 and das will be same

Msrp is $65,000 for the benz C43

Dont have detailed discount or incentive list but does this sound right?

Thank you

From what I’ve read on here, the C43 just doesn’t lease well. Bummer b/c it sure seems like a fun car to drive.

That’s a lot of money for that car IMHO. People have been getting M340is cheaper than that.

High for a sedan. You know the drill dude, there is nothing to help with without the lease breakdown…

I’ve been shopping both the C43 sedan and the m340i. The bmw leases cheaper. The C43 is more fun to drive with a nicer interior in my opinion, which is very subjective. It’s like Mercedes doesn’t want to sell cars because there are very few C43 sedans even on the lots at all. Lots of coupes although I never see those on the road and they lease terribly.

I sure loved my old C43 though (actually it was a C450, same thing cheaper lease)

These are great cars, but considering how they lease compared to their competitors, you really really have to want this particular model to sign on it.

The C-class benz is great if you like acres of gloss black piano trim and squeaky/rattling center consoles. But I’ve also never been much of a fan of this generation of the c-lass benz

Thanks everyone for the response. I decided to lease it!

2 Likes

Congrats. As long as you’re comfortable with the payment enjoy the car!

1 Like

Congrats! Looks like a beast! I’m jealous :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup was worried about that but the trim i got was the natural wood and doesnt squeak