***SOLD***2019 BMW X7 M-Sport 4.0 - $1,045/month (after incentive) - $86K MSRP ~2,000 miles/mo - 16 months left

I think you’ll need to add some incentives to move this here

3 Likes

Car still available? Are you willing to throw in some incentives or Willing to eat some payments?

1 Like

To be perfectly fair to OP, this is indeed a solid deal. Using today’s terms, 10% off, rolling in everything (paying even just 1st payment makes it $30 less per month), and 15k miles, you’re right there. 99% of the time, if you are able to get 10% off, it’s not at an NY dealership, so plan on paying $600-$700 for an NJ doc fee, not $75.

$1,500 incentive added.

2 Likes

What is the buyout price after all payments are made

$47,393.50

Have you tried listing on Swapalease ? Its tough crowd here. You will save a lot of time and hassle. Check current SAL listings to see what X7 M sports are going for. And go on filters and skip lease proposals.
Also, is that taxes included? I think for out of state buyers, you should put pre-tax payments.

1 Like

Also check Carvana/Shift/Vroom/Carmax. With all that extra mileage I wonder if you could sell it to them for about what your lease buyout is.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this tip! My payoff is $68,172.

Carvana is offering $65,000
Vroom offered $62,000.
Give me the VIN is offering me $68,500.

Anyone done business with give me the VIN?

1 Like

There’s a couple more threads on LH related to recent experience. Though I haven’t sold to them, I’ve worked with them on trying to sell twice and it was a pretty good experience.

2 Likes

I sold the Audi A4 mentioned above to GiveMeTheVIN. Very positive experience and the easiest to work with because I only had to deal with the same 2 people. I had a check before the car was picked up, though it is not live until the pickup person verifies the car condition and drives off with it.

1 Like

Update: the dealer “payoff” ended up being way less than my personal payoff quote. Probably going to end up netting almost $2k on this sale.

1 Like

Really? I thought captives always bump up dealer payoff assuming car is worth more in the used market than contractual payoff.

I think it has something to do with sales tax but i am not entirely sure.

I would double confirm on net basis whether you are really pocketing something.

I called BMW financial and they will only give me a personal payoff amount. The person who i spoke to did acknowledge that a dealer payoff amount can be different. Give me the VIN has communicated the payoff amount they were told by BMW FS via email to me. I was told that since their payoff is less than the purchase price, they will cut me a check for the difference. It seems like they are a genuinely reputable company but how can i protect myself?

Your protection will come on the forms they provide in which they give all the numbers. Bill of sale has the purchase price they will pay you, and the Authorization for Payoff Information will have the payoff they were given by the finance company.

1 Like

thanks for your help!

BMWFS has not generally been known to sell to third parties at market value (though there are other quirks to dealing with them). Their RV’s have been pretty inflated in the past, so it’s not often that folks have payoffs below market value. Typically find BMW’s heavily underwater for the first couple of years of a lease.