2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i M-Sport (77k MSRP)

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i M-Sport
Exterior: Arctic Grey Metallic
Interior: Black Extended Merino Leather

MSRP: ~77,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): ~875

Current mileage: ~5,250
Maturity mileage: ~30,750
Effective miles per month: ~850
Maturity date: ~15JAN2023

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: 500$ (To be paid to BMW FS)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Vehicle is in fantastic condition and has been garage kept since I’ve had possession (this was a ~750 mile demo unit), with no accidents or other notable condition elements to remark on.

Tires are in good shape and car has lease protection providing a 7,500$ pre-paid allowance at return for anything that should happen in the remainder of the lease period with 1,000$ per incident, meaning all tires will be covered within the standard allowance.

Vehicle is extensively optioned:

• ZDY Driving Assistance Professional Package
  • ZLS Luxury Seating Package
  • ZMP M Sport Package
  • ZP2 Premium Package 2
  • ZPX Executive Package
  • L1CR Remote Engine Start
  • 4HA Front & Rear Heated Seats
  • 4HB Heated Front Seats w/Armrests & Steering Wheel
  • 5DF Active Cruise Control
  • 688 harman/kardon Surround Sound System

Reason for Sale: Upcoming Move & Changed Needs

Photos:

5UXCR6C5XKLL06359_23
5UXCR6C5XKLL06359_12
5UXCR6C5XKLL06359_29
5UXCR6C5XKLL06359_27
5UXCR6C5XKLL06359_31

Note: I’ve been a long-time lurker but first-time poster, so if there are any pointers, please do let me know! Thanks for taking a look!

Updated mileage to actual numbers (lower than I thought), and also added photos of the vehicle as well as a few dealer images of the same build.

Given current restrictions, I’m more than happy to give anyone who is interested a Facetime or Zoom tour/inspection of the vehicle. Thanks again!

1 Like

Welcome. GLWT.

At the risk of sounding pedantic, a $77k X5 is yards away from “loaded.”

:bat:

1 Like

77k is quite a bit of equipment. I guess if you define “loaded” as every single option box checked…then no…I guess this is not loaded. Hardly a bare bones X5 though.

2 Likes

That’s exactly how I define it.

1 Like

Well equipped =/= Loaded.

To the layman however even a base X5 is arguably loaded. GLWT.

Your X5 is missing the tape deck, so i guess the bat is right?

(of a product, building, etc.) including many extra features, accessories, luxuries, or the like:
The new model sports car is loaded—air conditioning, a tape deck, real leather seats are all included.

5 Likes

That does reflect about the right options that most of these have when people describe them as loaded.

4 Likes

Guess it is accurate then!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I updated the title to reflect the MSRP instead… Hopefully that’s less confusing for people?

Tbh I thought this was missing only a few of the mainstream options, but redoing the tally I’m now realizing there’s likely at least 4 that I don’t have - glass controls, off-road, 360s & B&W, so I guess it’s all relative, since even 17k in options isn’t loaded these days. Fun times… :joy:

1 Like

of note he’s only missing the parking package ( I would say almost fully loaded)

b&w = worthless
dhp = worthless
glass controls = worthless

5 Likes

yards away but has pretty much every notable package except one minus the stupid overpriced ones.

Dumb statement imo, most x5s are under 66k (i.e they max out at premium pack) this one is 12k above that. You are right not fully loaded but it’s not yards away either.

3 Likes

Good news: your opinion means nothing to me.

2 Likes

B&W worthless to you maybe. I had it in my GT and miss it dearly

DHP helps a lot on an X5 as well

Regardless, OP has a very well equipped X5 and GLWT.

4 Likes

I mean it’s a 3k option, I’m not an audiophile though so you’re probably right, dhp felt eh in a 40i, m50i maybe different story. I don’t daily one so I guess my opinion is skewed. Even then far from loaded is an asinine statement.

It’s definitely good to get feedback if anybody in the future reads the thread.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

A loaded six cylinder X5 touches $90k.

$77k is nearly as far from $90k as it from base price.

Find something better to focus on.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Every available option is “fully loaded” – not loaded. Vehicles are usually described as loaded, nicely loaded and fully loaded. I would describe this X5 as “VERY nicely loaded.” The base MSRP for this X5 is just under $62K, so this $77K price is $15K over the base price, and $13K below the fully loaded price of $90K. A $2K difference is negligible and not really worth noting.

Good luck, philly.

3 Likes

We really need to have a Mohs Scale of Hardness for different levels of “loaded.”

That way people would know if they’re getting feldspar or corundum.

1 Like

Loaded implies every option to me.

YMMV. “Nicely equipped” describes pretty much every vehicle in existence according to their owner. It means nothing.

Anyhow, :poop: is open now. There should be bigger issues upon which to focus.

1 Like