2019 BMW X5 xDrive 40i in BMW Individual color Tanzanite Blue II 527/month , $5100 down

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW X5 40i
MSRP: 68,295
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 527
Current mileage: 5000
Maturity mileage: 34,207
Effective miles per month: 836
Maturity date: 5/24/2023
MSD due (if any): None!
Cash due (if any): $5100
Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in excellent condition. Has a unique BMW individual color ( tanzanite blue II) Vernasca leather, convenience package, parking assist package, full moonroof, heated seats front and rear including steering wheel and armrest, remote engine start, luggage compartmant package, and much more.

I understand that a $5.5k down payment is not favored by most of the LH community and its not for everyone but factoring that into the monthly payment over the course of the lease remaining makes this effective payment in parallel with most deals Ive been seeing recently. Car is garage kept and dealer maintained. Non Smoker. Will be happy to answer all your questions and concerns. Window Sticker is attached as well for those interested. Payment will be made Till July 25. For those interested payment will be prorated after that in accordance with transfer date.
I listed the car on SAL as well:

Photos:

$6,000 cash plus $527/mo? You’'ll definitely need to add that to the title.

7 Likes

Thank you. Edited to reflect in title

1 Like

I was expecting more of an interesting color for $2k but maybe the pics don’t do it justice.

Good luck

2 Likes

Your 100% right about not being able to capture the color properly in pictures. It comes off as many different shades depending on how the light hits up on it. Seeing it in person definitely helps.

Bump! Payment made till July 25

Bump! Lowered cash due

Bump again. Payment due lowered to $5,500

Yawn. Wake us up when you get to zero DAS lol. Good luck.

9 Likes

Haha. Every leasehackers dream. That being said @vhooloo besides the high DAS how would you rate this deal compared to most deals on X5 loaners being advertised on here brokers included given the current market climate. I know noone likes to put money OOP and I agree for the most part. Im talking in reference to total lease cost. And i know by asking you Im probably asking for one of the toughest opinions lol. I try and read up as much as possible on most deals being attained and advertised here. LH has been an amazing resource for me. And I know people will say SAL will get a better audience. It has. Lots of inquiries just no bites

Yup that’s it - it’s not a crazy price you’re offering but not quite ripe to be bitten. you’re effectively at ~700/month, I think at ~600/mo effective you’ll get a lot more traction, given that people can get a new slightly less optioned x5 for ~700/mo effective.

Very nice (but expensive) exterior color btw.

1 Like

Thank you! Color is beautiful. In reference to the payment im sure you’re referring to loaners and not a new vehicle. Would you point me in the direction of where youre seeing an effective 600/month payment on a 68+k msrp x5? So I can adjust my pricing accordingly. Im trying to price is so that its in line with other deals. Open to critisism and everyones opinion. Thanks!

In my opinion, loaners are the best ones to go for regardless✔️

In any case, since your car has just under 5000 miles, it should be mostly comparable to a loaner. The only difference may be that the maintenance won’t be included as it would be on a loaner.

2 Likes

Maintenance refresh for $100 @spockvr6

1 Like

I need to get an in at my local dealership like you guys seem to have, I’ve tried to do this twice on swapped cars and they always want $600 or $700 :frowning:

Upsell! It is on the menu of available service contracts. First one. Maintenance refresh is the exact wording

Ive never pursued the refresh seriously so I guess I never got past the initial highball number😁. As a matter of course Ive been getting UC+ anyway (for $350) as it is the rare add on that can be worthwhile.

Should go easily at 3-4k on sal, you just don’t have enough packages on the car to warrant $5500 imo, no premium, no driving assistant plus, no luxury seating, no exec. I think if you even had just the drivers assistance + prem pack you would be sitting pretty at $5-6k.

$5500/ 34 = $162 + $527 = $689 + tax, so roughly $720 a month for an x5 that’s pretty much a base is a bit too high. I would say roughly $670 all in would get people going.

But that’s just my 2 cents, fwiw when I shopped the x5 last year I got offers for $750/mo with exec + drivers + luxury seating (all 5 major packages), and the state I live in gets killed by taxes 4.25 on sales + 2% monthly. (Pretax was $670)

Anyway that’s just my opinion hopefully you get a bite, sal is your best option by a Longshot.

4 Likes

Agreed. I wouldnt say its a base base as a lot of x5’s start at 61k nor would i say this is heavily optioned one either. It is equiped nicely for someone whose looking for decent specs( heated everything, vernasca leather, pano moonroof, remote engine start, parking assist plus) I ran the numbers and even for this months incentives this is roughly at 16-17% off with the DAS.Compared to a lot of lease sheets ive seen for loaners with a similar msrp this is on par. Hopefully it picks up some traction soon

I think sal is your target market, really anybody who wants to get das. This forum is pretty tough in that aspect.

1 Like