2019 BMW X5 $646/mo | $730 DAS

Hi hackers,

It’s my first post here but I’ve been benefiting from all the information on here for a while. On Sunday I signed a deal on a loaner 2019 BMW X5. We put $730 DAS to make the base payment $600 flat.
Please let me know your thoughts on this deal.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2019 BMW X5 40i.
MSRP: $65,645
Purchase Price: $55141 ~ %16 off
Monthly Payment: $ 646 w/ San Diego tax at %7.75
Base Payment without Tax: $600.00
**I put 730 bucks down to make the base payment 600 w/o tax.
Drive-Off Amount: $930 ( got another $200 off at signing so $730 after this worksheet)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF:0.00145
Residual: %56
Incentives:
$2250 loyalty and college grad
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 9.3

Leasehackr Calculator Link: thanks to @Britten440

2 Likes

Did you just make up numbers in the calculator? How is there no mileage adjustment, untaxed incentives, no acq fee, no doc fee, no DMV fees and where is tax 8.4%? :man_facepalming:

Jon, maybe you should ask for more details nicely before accusing me of providing false information.

The residual value of the car is set at 36k, but the mileage adjustment in the calculator messes up the actual final payment of the lease. Thats why I didn’t include them, and that’s why I mentioned there’s almost 5k miles on the car in the post.

I cannot replicate the deal on the calculator, so I will attach a copy of the lease worksheet.

4 Likes

This is pretty close to your worksheet… the demo mileage calculation is perfect…based on how I’m reading it, the worksheet assumes zero drive off since they are using the rebates as customer cash. Seems like a good deal… enjoy

1 Like

Good work!! Almost makes me wish I would have held out a few months. I think these 2019 x5 loaners (similarly equipped) will go for under $600 towards the end of the year.

1 Like

good job, have some pics to share?

1 Like

Awesome job on your deal

1 Like

All the information I questioned about in your calculation was wrong and doesn’t match the lease worksheet you just posted.

2 Likes

@Citan, Thanks!

I will post pics soon.

Looks legit.

1 Like

Congratulations, thats a good one. Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Wow, $600 a month, I haven’t seen anything close to this. Impressive, I’d take that in a heartbeat!

Congrats.

1 Like

Stretch but I’d even take a G05 X5 for $600.

1 Like

This seems like a great deal. I just got back from a dealer in NY who quoted me $850 with $4800 DAS for 36/12k on a $68k MSRP demo with 3k miles

2 Likes

Congrats! also in San Diego but couldn’t find any deal like this. BTW, is 8.3% tax a typo? I’m surprised that it’s not 7.75%.

1 Like

16% off AND base MF - nice job!

1 Like

Thanks. Corrected the tax rate!

An emphatic no on that deal.

3 Likes

I have a deal in place on a 65k msrp demo same miles 0 down 780 a month 15k/36mos but I’m having trouble selling my current car otherwise I can do this tomorrow. I Qualify for loyalty incentive only personally.

2 Likes

Per some folks request, here are some pics of the car. The new X5 is truly an amazing car!

4 Likes