2019 BMW X5 40i Loaner Lease Deal!

Hi,
Just picked up my X5 after two months of hassle!! Was wondering if I could do better next time?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2019 BMW X5 40i Xdrive (4100 mileage as a loaner)
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: HERE

MSRP: $62,695
Selling Price: $52,063
Monthly Payment: $598
Cash Due at Signing: $1,196
MSD(7): $4,200
Incentives (Loyalty): $1250

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF:0.00165
Residual:58%

Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 8.9

In addition, I used the BMW Credit Card trick and paid all DAS using my BMW Credit Card.
It should cover most of the first payment.

4 Likes

Congrads… good deal on a 2019

fyi - your calc link doesn’t include the incentives and you can enter demo mileage which will adjust off the base residual.

Sorry I wasnt sure how that worked. For some reason the calculation turns out higher than my real pmt.

Nicely done. I’m following the market closely on the X5, Q8, & GLE.

Best hack I’ve seen on the X5. Think end of year the 19 X5s will be by far the most hackable of that group, my goal is to hack one in Nov/Dec for $500 a month. Right now, I think this is as good as could’ve been done, excellent job.

Thank you! I tried to be really patient on this one. Took a good time visiting the dealers and spending some time here. I believe I visited 6 dealers in the area and spent about a month to finally decide on one. I did my best to be as friendly as possible to the dealers who weren’t trying to game hard. Eventually one of them decided to push this through :slight_smile:

Good luck! I think 500 is definitely possible by Dec!

I would be in at 500 month 12k miles

What is the bmw credit card trick?

Hi,

Congrats on the great deal @fyun89.

Could you please share what is the dealer discount before applying any loyalty, conquest, CCA and OL. I am in the market fishing for one similar deal and it would be great if you can share some info and also PM me the dealer referral.