2019 BMW X3 M40I loaner Lease Transer: $599/month with taxes included NY 12k miles/year zero DAS/zero MSD

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: BMW X3 M40I

MSRP:
Monthly payment (pre-tax):599
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 599

Current mileage: 7494
Maturity mileage: 40181
Effective miles per month: 1000
Maturity date: Jan 2023

MSD due (if any): none
Cash due (if any): none
Incentive for new lessee (if any): none

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: buyer pays
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent

Vehicle was leased/picked up in Jan 2020. It is black on black with no fancy options. This car was a 2019 loaner picked up from PA dealer. I can provide photos upon request. It’s completely clean and barely driven past few months due to COVID etc… Pm me or txt/phone at 516-458-5128 thanks.

Photos:

1 Like

Highly recommend posting MSRP / options of vehicle + pictures on the forum! This has potential to go fairly quick considering the M40 shortage

2 Likes

Will clean her up and post pictures today or tomorrow. Please see below for build sheet. I did not know there is a shortage ?

There is a general shortage of inventory due to factories closing. This tends to affect the ‘M lite” models more versus the regular cars as they are made in smaller quantities.

Bump and some picturesIMG_1888 IMG_1884 IMG_1880 IMG_1878 IMG_1877 IMG_1896 IMG_1893 IMG_1889

Let me know if this is still available

Still available

Very nice car, I would add MSRP in the initial post if it can be edited in.