2019 BMW X3 M40 Lease Transfer

The audience on this forum would want this truck for 500$ a month lol. Don’t waste your time here and just pay 100$ to list on swapalease. I literally just got my X3 M40 and as amazing as it is I’ve already listed it because I want to try something else.

1 Like

Yeah, almost like this is a website dedicated to hacking amazing deals on leases!

3 Likes

I mean you post a lease transfer post…
how can someone here actually help you unless they take over the lease???

It’s not like fully loaded is special or limited in any way. If anything it’s hurting you. The math is easy on a car with a 7000 higher msrp multiply by the residual and each $1000 is $30 a month for 36 months. So if the residual is 50% (it’s higher) that’s $3500 (it’s lower) or $105 a month. Add that to the comp deals presented and see if you car compares well. If not you will probably need to throw some money at it to move it here. Or put it on sal as has been suggested.

We’re leasehackrs this “deal” is for leasetrader or swapalease.

Man want to talk about not helping the op you are another person who leased and wants out immediately. What’s wrong with these things?

Advertising only $500 down is meaningless, a deal can be structured with any or $0 down as long as credit is good and not rolling in a ton of negative equity.

Nothing wrong with it. I swapped my previous ride (Alfa Giulia) after 4 months. I’m a car addict. Just want to try them all. :man_shrugging:

And I thought I had a problem, I get itchy after 12 months. If you can afford it or are good enough more power to ya.

the payment is YUGE on $66k msrp! you will need to put up some incentives to get rid of it. I’m in the Bay Area looking for lease take over.

Show me a comparable car that is cheaper. I have not seen a car like this for a cheaper price on here, on any other site or forum. If you want to make a a real offer lets hear it.

this guy is asking for $2000 downpayment which adds $76 to his payment, so the effective monthly payment would be $456 + tax. similar MSRP… see you didn’t get a deal when you got the car, now you’re trying to get rid off it. Won’t happen easily. Good luck

That’s not an X3 M40i. Says it’s a 440i GC.

2 Likes

Do you realize thats a completely different car? Actually for a new car i got a very good deal. I also dont need to get out of it. I put it out there because i have my eye on another car. I dont mind keeping this car at all. Its a beast.
If someone has an offer im more than happy to listen. If someone wants to compare deals please find something that is comparable. 2019, M40, no MSD, no money down.

Lmao this is the worst comparison I’ve ever seen. Should I pull out my Hyundai Accent lease deal next?

5 Likes

Yes it is, but that’s to show you what’s out there. Same engine, 5 doors, same sticker.

I would argue the utility and relative size of the vehicles are difference.

Not really a fair price comparison considering both are incentivized differently and belong to different market segments so ultimately, the price is different.

doubt the accent stickers at 66k
last week there was 6series GT (yes it is different car) with 85K sticker for 660/month with 1k down.
His payment with tax is 800, you can do better that

@HiSpeed4Fun,

You’re missing the reason people are telling you to go elsewhere. The cars and deals discussed here are nearly all crazy good deals. Price first unicorns, or near unicorns. Yours might be a good deal for a very well equipped X3. That’s a unicorn in it’s own way, I’d guess there’s not much inventory to compare apples to apples. But the price. It’s high. It doesn’t even meet the 1% rule, which basically makes it a non-starter for discussion 'round these parts. We all love options, but we love the deal moreso.

Swapalease has far more exposure and will surely give you the best chance to get out of the car. Good luck.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback. I posted the car in other places and put it out there you never know if someone comes along. I understand that there are crazy deals out there especially on this site. Dont know if the 1% rule is that common anymore with interest rates where they are. Also seems like all the crazy deals are on demos or leftovers that are almost 2 years old now plus MSDs on everyone of those. You say theres not much inventory to compare which makes this interesting for someone who is looking for a car like this. If i really want to get rid of it when i decide i want another car i will post it on swapalease. I appreciate all the constructive feedback.

1 Like