• Selling price (before incentive): $45195
  • Incentive: $2750
  • Months:36
  • Annual Mileage:10k
  • MF:.00165
  • Residual:59%
  • Down Payment: Unknown yet
  • Monthly Payment: Unknown yet

I plan to sign this lease tomorrow. Could anyone tell me if this is a good deal and if there is anything to care about?

Please advice me. Thank you so much!

Hard to know if it’s a good deal without the Monthly payment. Is that selling price before incentives? Roughly 6k off is just over 10% so I don’t see that as awful as far as discounts go.

Yes. Thank you so much for your reply. The selling price is before incentives so 9k discount in total. The dealer told me the acquisition fee and doc fee are standard ($925, $85 in CA) but he woundn’t tell me the monthly payment since I cannot provide a detailed number from another dealer. Is there anything to care about? Thank you again.

I’d be cautious with a dealer who claims they can’t provide you a monthly without a dealers competing quote… they clearly have all the numbers needed to give you a number, you can figure out what to expect using the calculator.

Honestly, this is the first time I’ve heard of a dealer refusing to give a monthly for that reason. It’s suspect.

Thank you so much for your advance. I will definitely get the monthly payment from the dealer.

No full breakdown with payment, no dice! And don’t say $9k discount, the $2750 is not a discount, it’s money intended to be taken off the price before negotiation. The dealer might say $9k off but that’s just them trying to build a perception, how many quotes have you gotten?

Thank you a lot! I will get the detailed payment. I got 2 quotes but none of them include the details.

Don’t let dealers try to intimidate you or feed you some line about we can’t give you all the numbers. Just tell them you’re trying to get the best deal and to do so you need ALL the details. You don’t want to waste their time or yours

:open_mouth: I see. Thank you for the detailed advice.

Why would you sign something you don’t know the payment on (even a casual LH Calc info copy would give you an expectation)

I suspect they’re priming OP to sell some high markup add-ons.

The dealer was honest about money factor, acquisition fee and document fee. The other fees are all government related so I assume the monthly payment would be the same as the lease calculator. I will definitely confirm there is no high markup add-ons. Thank you so much for pointing that out.

Could you please PM the dealer Information to me? The best quotation from dealers is only 9% off MSRP. Thanks.

What are your thoughts on this deal?
2019 X3 sDrive30i, New
MSRP: $50,395.00
Selling price (before incentives): $45461.14
Incentives: 3500
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00111 with 7MSD
Residual:58%
Down Payment:0
Monthly Payment pretax: $431.98

Is this from an actual quote or are you just estimating? What are the dealer fees, tags, tax rate?

It’s an actual quote. Do you think there is any further room to negotiate? Thank you for any input!