2019 BMW X3 lease, $0 DAS, 530/mo including tax, 3 years 15k miles per year

Hi all,
We have been offered a deal by our local BMW dealer to help get out of our 2016 528i lease and into a new X3. I don’t have all the figures in front of me but the X3 with Driver Assistance Package is a $42,995 MSRP vehicle.

The dealer is taking our $3,000 in negative equity based on remaining payments and other fees.

We are at $0 DAS, 3 years, 15k miles per year for $530 per month including tax.

This seems like a pretty sweet deal to me considering we can walk away from our 528i.

I am not 100% sold that I want to keep the X3 long term, I may try to sell to carmax after 1 year as I want to get a Tesla eventually.

Sorry I don’t have all the deal specifics in front of me as this is just what my dad told me over the phone and I am not in town at the moment.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for any input.

Obviously we can’t say anything without the specifics but you already knew that so I’m not sure the point of posting this without the specifics.

Regarding your 528…

So I gather from thus prior thread you want out of the 528 because you’ll be 6k miles over at end of term.

Those 6k miles will cost $1500. What is the logic of rolling in $3000 on a new lease to avoid paying $1500?

At base MF, that $3000 will cost $3,612 over a 36mo lease.

Good luck banking on selling a used X3 with $3k neg rolled into it to Carmax without also writing a massive check to BMWFS…

1 Like