2019 BMW X1 Loaner Deal - Thoughts Please

Thanks to the community for all the knowledge on this site. I have definitely learned a ton and will never get taken on a lease again.

I have the following deal that I would like to get some feedback on:

2019 X1 xLine Loaner with Convenience Package, Heated Seats/Steering Wheel, Sports Seats
MSRP: $42,295
Selling price: $33,860
Money Factor: .00128
Residual: $23,928.05 (59% of $42,295 adjusted for the current mileage of 4,604)
Incentives: $2,250 lease credit + $1,000 loyalty
In service date is 3/29/19

Monthly $264
DAS: 3,309.88 (First, taxes, $925 acquisition, $290 registration and $599 Dealer fee)

I have corporate sale program eligibility that I am hoping I can stack $500 more.
I would try and max out MSD before I solidify the deal.

I do have a question regarding the DMV. The dealer is in CT and I live in Long Island. I would be transferring plates from a vehicle that I am selling privately so not really sure if the $260 is legit.

Thanks in advance

LH Calculator (I can’t get the numbers to line up what was quoted but this is close):
2019 X1 Loaner

Very solid. Look to get an OL code to see if the dealer will apply. That could get you between $500-1000 more off with incentives.

Corporate sale program not stackable with loyalty.

I saw that…I was going to ask the dealer if I could use conquest + corporate sales since I have an Audi. Not sure they will go for that.

I have been looking for an OL code but no luck so far. I am registered for an event mid November which should get me an OL code but this deal probably won’t exist then

Excellent deal! Money Factor is so low! Score is 13 years!
Remember ask for “free” maintenance.

Try to see if they have one pay eligibility, will lower your money factor by 30 basis points, and save quite a bit on average monthly payment

Can’t use CSP for a loaner, “BMW Pre-Owned, BMW Company Vehicles, Extended Test Drive, Retired Service Loaners, and
previously reported vehicles with 5,000 or more miles are not eligible with the Lease or Finance incentive.”

I’m trying to finalize a deal tomorrow with a CT dealer on an X1 loaner. I put all the information into the calculator but it doesn’t match to what the dealer says the monthly is or what is DAS. It is within $10 monthly and $100 DAS (First, tax, acq, dmv, dealer fees)

Are the deals usually spot on with the LH calc? For me I would imagine it should match everytime…its simple math

Thanks

It’s simple math but the operator can make mistakes while inputting the numbers … The calc is only as good as the person feeding it the data

Did you add the miles since it’s a loaner? There is an RV hit which is probably why it’s not adding up.

Yes it’s missing