2019 BMW M550i Lease Transfer; Los Angeles $777/month+Tax; 24 months/28k miles left

We posted this car up last year and decided to keep it in the end but we have a problem and bought another car again so its back up for transfer :rofl:. Asking for nothing to assume the lease for leasehackr members (will be asking for some money down on other platforms) other than the $500 transfer fee. Very firm on price as this is one of the most aggressive M550i deals out there and I’m confident you won’t get anywhere close on a new one so do not comment/message me unless you are ready to pay the transfer fee of $500 to assume the lease. We’ve put just under 8k miles on the car in the last year so you can average around 1,150 miles per month throughout the lease.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW M550i (Carbon Black on Black Nappa)
Please see attached build sheet; only aftermarket things done are front carbon fiber splitters and resonator delete
Text Paul at 818-434-8063

MSRP: 79845
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 777

Current mileage: 8000
Maturity mileage: 36000
Maturity date: 6/30/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0 (500 for transfer fee)

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes (buyer pays for shipping)

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Damage reported on Carfax, rear right wheel was replaced and quarter panel repaired. (This does not effect the lease in any way and it was very minor)

2 Likes

Great deal, sick car.

1 Like

Thanks bro.

Screaming deal!

And completely unrelated, but I find it absurd that BMW still charges $450 for heated seats on an $80k car lol

2 Likes

Porsche charges for navigation on 2019 cars. Welcome to German luxury!

Completely unrelated but you can get all of these features on a Japanese car for sub-30k.

Yeah I agree with you on that… lol. Can’t imagine seeing a car like this without heated seats but I’m sure it exists.

What’s more absurd is that most luxury cars in California dont have cooling seats! I think that should come standard for cars in cali.

1 Like

It’s not like the ventilated seats work well in BMW’s anyway; I don’t even feel a difference when they’re on/off in our other BMW.
Lexus cooled seats are the best from my experience and you can get them easily in lower spec’d cars (Compared to BMW where they’re not available on anything under a 5 series and even then you usually have to get a very high MSRP to get it)

1 Like

Agreed. They’re useless.

Nothing compared to the ventilated seats in my 2011 INFINITI, where air is cooled by the AC system first, and the fan settings range from an icy whisper to

The ventilated seats in my wife’s Palisade are amazing. I never run them over the first setting and I live in south Florida and it’s been over 90 every day.

2 Likes

Going to wait a few days before I post this on Swapalease.

Bump. Officially on swapalease.