2019 BMW M5 (Non-comp), 123K MSRP, $1040/month. No MSDS. DAS REDUCED $1K (Tri-State) - SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

It’s not that, two m5s with $200 payment + 15k down just moved within days of being posted. It’s definitely the monthly + das, I saw a few $1200s move as well. Lease transfers are all about monthly, location and timing. This will most definitely move without a down payment, may take some time to move with a down payment.

2 Likes

Anyone want to drive my Maserati GTS for 6 more months @ $1000/mo so I can get this?!?!

1 Like

Read this as a plural not possessive at first :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Haven’t posted on Swapalease yet.
Probably will post it there if it does not move this month.

Can you throw any incentives lol?

I’ll pay for the insurance!

2 Likes

Still available

I have to exercise a lot of restraint. I’ve always told myself just because I can, doesn’t mean I should. I’ve allocated a little above half of what the monthly payment is on this beautiful beautiful car, for our third vehicle, if I didn’t have kids, I’d be getting rid of the minivan and getting this beast right now.

Beautiful car, very decent payment, if there wasn’t a pandemic this would’ve moved very quickly.

P.S anyone wanna split a lease in northwestern Ohio I’ll drive the even months you drive the odd ones.:joy:

2 Likes

yup available

throw the exhaust and I’ll be in lol

What would they pay off be if I just wanted to buy it?

It is 99341 at the current moment.
I cannot think of a single reason why anyone would buy this vehicle at this price at this point.

3 Likes

Still available? I’m interested

1 Like

Available??

1 Like

Yes available

DAS Reduced as well as the price for the remus catback.
Lets move this beast.
Won’t find a deal like this on any remaining 2020 or 2021 M5, F90!

PM’d. Thanks.

This gone?

Such a nice ride. :slight_smile: I’d jump on it if I didn’t have another car to worry about ditching first.

Listening to that Remus video (of the exhaust, not the music) - just makes me smile and feel good! : )