2019 BMW M5 Deal Check

Hi All,

This is my first lease. Dealer sent me over a preliminary quote attachment. Please let me know if im missing anything. Do you guys think this is a good deal? Here are some basic details. See attachment below for monthly payment

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW M5
MSRP: $122,205
Sale Price: $106,999.41

Pure Discount $14,827
Incentives $2000

Money Factor - .00182

24mo Res. – 66%

30mo Res. – 63%

36mo Res. – 60%

Can you provide a breakdown of the discount? Is it pure discount or is it including incentives?

Also, can you ask the dealer what the residual value and money factor are? At the same time, go on Edmunds forum and check for the applicable RV and MF for that car to make sure the dealer is not playing you dirty.

On a last note, NEVER put money down on a lease. Use MSDs instead.

Check if there are other deals on this forum for this car so you can have a baseline.

We do need to know MF, % discount off pre-incentives and etc.
But even without those data this deal seems pretty bad.
I had been looking to get 2019 M5 since last fall.
Only considering On higher MSRP model (120k+), you could easily get 12% off and I had a deal for 14% off but not for colors/option I had wanted.

Something is off here … this is a 2019, you got an ok discount (but not nearly enough) so the “off” thing must be in the MF or RV. If this is the only car available that checks all your boxes and the dealer won’t give you a bigger discount, you are stuck with the Sales Price. But still … something still does not look right but need more numbers per @Motoloco

I asked them for the RV and MF just waiting on a response.

UPDATE!

Pure Discount $14,827
Incentives $2000

Money Factor - .00182

24mo Res. – 66%

30mo Res. – 63%

36mo Res. – 60%

I’ve been looking for a M5 deal since last October as well. This has been the longest i ever looked for a car.

You really need to be asking for more. I just did one at 13% pre incentive and base mf on a 2020.

They need to go lower

Aim closer to $105k sales price before incentives, and make don’t buy if they’re marking up your MF.

I think for 2020, the residual is 2% less and the incentive is only 2k instead of 4.5k, compared to 2019?

Yes, but that is all bmwfs not the dealer.

I’d probably shoot for lower given the current environment. No one should pay that much for a 2019 M5 anyway. Maybe aim for 103 - 104 pre incentives @Moparmayne

Im saying that on the quote OP received, incentive is showing $2,000, it should be $4,500