SOLD! 2019 BMW M4 CS (Lime Rock Grey) - $110,000+ MSRP $671/mo + tax, 6k down

These pictures suggest that OP is an ass man.

3 Likes

These pictures suggest that OP is banking on that $6k.

if I had those $9k+ OLED taillights, I would be too

You said, “tail.”

2 Likes

OP I had my 2019 M4CS on Swapalease at $700/month with $5K Down Payment request. I had (3) offers for the full $5K Down Payment. In the end I decided to keep the car and enjoy it. Don’t listen to others on here. Someone will pay money to take over that low low payment

No one is saying someone on swapalease won’t take it. Just no one on leasehackr will. Completely different clientele.

I never transfer my leases here. I get myself a new tundra every 3 months and someone on swapalease without fail pays me $2000 every time to take it over. It’s not a bad way to drive a truck free and make $1000

19 Likes

“I get myself a new tundra every 3 months and someone on swapalease without fail pays me $2000 every time to take it over. It’s not a bad way to drive a truck free and make $1000”.
Life goals right there, except instead of a tundra Bmw flavor of the month.

3 Likes

I do it with bmw too. But I have a good lineup now I’ll prob keep for a year. The way to do it with bmw is end of year and beginning of the year get 2 new ones so you can get that cca rebate.

2 Likes

OMG show me da way!!!
:slight_smile:

Off topic… you’re obviously doing a credit app each time right? So what affect does that have on your credit?

nice LRG m4cs btw!

Credit is a weird thing…you swap out of one, credit score goes up because you’ve removed a payment off your report. Then comes right back down to almost the same level when you apply for a new one.

I’ve looked at my report recently, 8 hard pulls in less than 18 months (mostly from BMW). Credit score still strong haha

5 Likes

That’s a lot of cars! How many of those were i3s? :grin:

1 Like

Yeah they don’t affect credit much. Driving a free car is more important anyway

1 Like

Off topic but if you have a strong/thick enough file inquiries don’t really do anything. Same with new accounts. At one point I had something like 20 inquiries across all bureaus and was still at 800. I also had like 40 accounts (including open and closed) showing no balances so a new car twice a year didn’t do anything.

How much does the vehicle use tax come out to on this thing?

I think you might be right…I looked at this earlier and could have sworn I saw that he posted on a bimmer forum that he leased this for only 2K down so a 4K profit?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. Capitalism is a good thing. Let the market dictate pricing

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone that contributed to this post. The transfer was successfully completed. Mods if you could please close.