2019 BMW M4 CS - $115,XXX MSRP ~$788 a month+tax - $2k down - 18 months

Edit 2020-05-04: I responded to some messages and comments that I wasn’t notified about. Also added some interior pics to the post. Will keep a better eye out on the site or figure out how to enable email notifications if it’s not on by default.

This is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. Performance is a dream. Back seat spacious enough for a rear facing car seat. I only drive it 5 miles each way to work 5 days a week. Sometimes we go out in it on the weekends, but not enough to justify the expense.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 M4 CS, Alpine White, Executive Package, Carbon Ceramic Brakes

MSRP: $115,XXX
Monthly payment (pre-tax): ~$788 ($848 including OC tax)

Current mileage: 3220
Maturity mileage: 20,036
Effective miles per month: 958
Maturity date: 08/25/2021

Cash due (if any): $2000

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Great condition. Car is like new.

Photos:

4 Likes

Hey OP, I am in almost identical situation as you are, too short commute to enjoy this one but LA’s traffic will kill any fun anyway. I thought about transferring it but still want to keep it, really love M4 CS’ performance. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Memory lane. Just transferred my alpine white, nearly same MSRP to a relative on the other coast, but my deal had MSDs. GL!

1 Like

It had to be white. More men purchasing white cars than any other time in history, I’d wager

Manual or auto?

White shows the lines better than any other color. On a pretty car, white is hard to beat in many cases.

Aren’t you in Vegas? I couldn’t imagine a black car in that heat.

2 Likes

I agree about white showing lines. I said exactly this on another thread. Pretty much any lighter color accomplishes this, though. Somehow, I just still wake up amazed that white trend still going strong.

Vegas temporarily. Black isn’t bad color here provided you are garaged. But I’m not really a fan of black either way

Vegas temporarily? In house DJ?

2 Likes

Way off topic :sweat_smile:. No, just vaca

Hah I was just kidding

1 Like

I am interested but would need to get rid of my 430 GC lease. 36 months/ 12k mi per year. $380/month with only transfer fees.

Sorry for the late response. For some reason leasehackr refused to notify me of any activity, and I thought nobody responded. Interesting you’re in the same situation. Are you still enjoying yours with the stay at home stuff going on? I love my CS and am torn between swapping it and buying it out and keeping it forever lol.

Alpine White accents the lines of the M4 so well. Especially the CS. Some cars look good in white, some don’t. I like it on the 4.

It’s an auto (CS only comes in auto).

• sorry for ridiculous late reply, leasehackr never notified me

Apologies leasehackr never notified me of any of this. Were you able to get our of your lease? Are you still interested by any slim chance? haha

@jaradi I might be interested if you’re flexible on the down. What’s the current mileage and tire condition?

Unfortunately I am not flexible on the down payment at this point in time. The current mileage is 3022. Tire condition is whatever 3022 miles of street driving (I haven’t tracked it) would do to Pilot Super Sports (not being funny, I’m just really bad at judging tire condition)

No, I should have got 5K miles/year lease lol if I had known this (I know that does not exist). Sometimes I feel I should keep this CS because of its performance, and I really enjoy the DCT. But sometimes I am just tired of the inconvenience of not having basically any storage space inside, and no arm rest on door panel.

Yeah it’s crazy that BMW doesn’t do under 10k miles unless it’s a 7 or 8 series they do 7500. Yet VW gave me 7500 on a Tiguan haha.
I don’t mind the interior and the door panels. They make it feel roomier. And wife gave me a perfect pillow that fits in the arm rest area between the seats.
I’m just worried I’m gonna hate the new generation and regret getting rid of it. Though realistically speaking letting it go out of warranty is probably a bad idea.

Hey still available?