Payoff Amount $60,000

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 2000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0
Window Sticker added

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee:BMW Financial Fee $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition Immaculate condition Mostly Highway miles, options, and other details: Competition Package, Drivers Assistance, DCT, Mineral White with Sakhir Orange Interior, Heads Up Display, image|375x500

Photos:

Your post doesn’t make it clear which party is responsible for the transfer fee. You should also post your MSRP and payment in title if you want to get any interest.

1 Like

Thank you for that. I have updated my Post

Car is still Available if anyone is Interested.

I’m interesting your car, but the price negotiable or not? Plz contact me 626-523-3330, Ricky. In LA

Sent you a PM. Vehicle is still available to for lease transfer.

Updated Miles and payoff balance added. Registration also just paid for.

This car doesn’t have executive package. Do you have window sticker?

1 Like

Good eye. I noticed that too. Something doesn’t add up!

& what is that?

The OP’s ad previously said it had Executive Package, which is not possible because the photos clearly show the car does not have side view cameras next to the front orange reflectors (which is an option that is included in the Executive Package). After I left my comment, the ad was changed to take out Executive Package from the description. So now it makes sense.

2 Likes

Yes I went ahead and edited the post. I didn’t have the window sticker in my possession until I requested it from the dealer.

It’s been almost one year since you posted and still available. You probably have to increase the incentive to get it off your hands…?

You would think, but he just increased the DAS amount to $2k. :thinking:

2 Likes

Removed the Executive package and increased DAS. Makes sense :smirk:

4 Likes

Not in a rush to transfer it over, nor am I considering incentives but thanks for the input.

1 Like

Thanks for adding it in the title. May raise it to 3k next week. :ok_hand:t3:

Not a bad deal for someone who doesn’t care about the Executive Package and what it offers. $2k DAS is not unreasonable for a sub-800 payment on an almost $84k M4 by any means. It’s under mileage too. People asking for way more on SAL with higher payments (though they do have Executive Package). Just have to find the right buyer. Good luck OP!

Thank you sir appreciate the positive feedback.

offer an incentive and i’ll take it