2019 BMW M2 Comp Deal Help

Yeah…the window is closing (has closed?) on these cars it appears…….

The CS has crazy incentives, and did seem like a great deal (for a full M Car), but I called about insurance and it was $550 a month lol!

I’ll look into the 440. Thank you.

m4 window closed, most dealers want 1kish + but still better than what he’s getting on m2. I know I tried to get one for the sole purpose of flipping.

IMO, the 440 will be the best bang for the buck. You might even look into picking up a swap. @Electric may still have his for swap? It was a bad @$$ one with all kinds of M goodies on it.

550 a month is a ripoff, try different companies.

Thanks, if I went the financing route what price do you think I could negotiate it down to? I did find some credit unions with much better interest rates than the dealer so if I could get a bit off the price I was thinking that may be the way to go.

if he didn’t roll in previous equity he would have another unicorn to inflate his ego :joy::joy:

1 Like

The dealer is selling the car either way…so sales price is theoretically the same. However, on the back end (Finance) things may vary a bit as to where they can try and pick up some additional $.

I’ll do that, because when I looked at the numbers for the CS it did seem like a great deal for 6 figure car. Thank you.

I got quoted 400 a month when I picked up my hellcat, I was still in college so I tacked it on to my parents and it dropped to 150. There’s no way an m4 cost 550 a month, mostly insurances look at rate of accidents in area, horsepower of car and value of car, you should be in the 200 range max.

Just remember…cars like this (M2/M4, etc) are going to have much higher ongoing costs than more “normal” cars so this has to be accounted for. Things like tires are going to wear much more quickly. So, you have to figure that in to the overall assessment.

+1, tires brakes and even tranny flush might be necessary on a 36 month lease.

OOOOOF!!! That’s probably +100/mo effectively.

24 month leases are always my friend :slight_smile:

I don’t know might be the way I drive my cars, hammer if I’m 1st at the stop light, gun it on on-ramps, 30 pulls 40 pulls 50 pulls. Aside from that I take it easy but I get 10-15 mpg whether I drive like a bat out of hell or a granny so I said fk it, drive it like the car was supposed to be.

Hey, thanks for the plug. Let’s get this beauty out of my hands so I can go shopping again!

:sweat_smile:

Likely need tires. Oil changes are included for 36k.

There are 20’s out but they usually do not discount these and the residual is not strong either.

I would push just for the hell of it and see what lies ahead.

M2 does not qualify for any incentives (not even BMW loyalty, No OL codes either)

20’s are seeing some okay (Invoice, maybe a little AVP) discounts but the incentives just aren’t there to make good leases (especially on M’s)