2019 BMW i8 / 580$ A MONTH /4000 MSD / $3k DAS/ 8 MONTHS REMAINING / 925 MILES A MONTH

I’m assuming this is already in the transfer process?

Better start ASAP before the last 6 months lock up rule with BMWFS

dang it! I must have been a few hours too late! glwtt

Hi Guys… Sorry I’ve been so late to this due to the fires in LA where I am it’s delaying this process for me…

but ext. and int. color is white on black

there isn’t any blue linings on the car it’s the full white with black

I’m interested if this is still available! :slight_smile:

So was the frozen blue removed? Or did it come that way new.

Came stock that way

Hi is this still available? I have perfect credit and lives in LA, ready to do the transfer anytime, let me know if you want to do the transfer, my phone is 714.717.9310

bumping this thread one last time… a lot of people are unresponsive, and one person got declined by BMW. I have only a few days left to get rid of the car, or i’m just going to ride the lease through. If anyone is interested now please PM me for pictures!

Thanks

Can this be extended past April? 6 or 12 mos?

Any photos?

I’m interested, sent you a couple PMs

Did you just post this for fun and collecting people’s messages and ignoring them? lol

I actually spoke with OP and was tempted with the lease.

The deal is very good, however it’s just not for me given that it only has 6 months left.

With 2k DAS 510 a month, and lease ending 04/08/2021

It comes out to ~926 per month +4K msds; which is in line with i8s. He’s definitely actually selling.

Actually looks like he updated it to 3k, idk why, but that brings it up to 1093+tax

2 Likes

Can you please explain $4000 MSD? Numbers don’t make sense

Neither does the payment of $580 if $510 is pretax. Last i checked LA sales tax hasn’t gotten up to 13.7%.

Has anyone done any due diligence here?

I’m not interested in this car or anything, but I had the same thought when looking at this ad. If the payment is anywhere in the mid to high 500’s, the MSDs are either $3,850 or $4,200 (perhaps he’s rounding up or down?). And yes the base payment vs. payment with tax makes absolutely no sense for CA. Either the base payment in the ad is wrong or the posted payment in the title is wrong. Or both.

Yeah, I’m not too sure about accuracy of the payments I was just commenting that the deal is in line with other i8s on this forum. Maybe OP rounded a bit??

I think one transferred for 920 per month with 0das

I think it’s all fishy. He promised me the car on two occasions after multiple verbal and text conversations, he then asked for more money to compete with all his other offers above ask, plus my LinkedIn lol to validate I’m real… and has been MIA all while letting another applicant apply and get declined.

2 Likes

Also what does it mean when the title under the persons name says industry folks?

he went back on his word a few times… sounds like he is an asshole. i’d just move on

1 Like