2019 BMW I3S REX $276 per month, $0 DAS. $57,995 MSRP 27 months remaining, 10K miles per year

, , ,

Hi Robert,

I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Depends on your local DMV. They may charge additional taxes upon registration.

Great deal on a great car. I miss having an i3.

Everyone who has owned an i3 seems to think it was one of the best cars theyā€™ve ever had

Iā€™m intrigued

3 Likes

That is because it is one of the greatest cars ever produced Mike!

***The caveat to this asessment includes the ability to get them cheaplyšŸ˜

1 Like

Hope you hit up Houstonā€™s while you were at Riverside!

Of course! Its the sole reason I go to Riverside

1 Like

Message me if no one else takes it

If I didnā€™t just get a tundra Iā€™d take it. Loved my i3. Heard the S is just that much better too.

It is an absolute pleasure to own.

Very tempted but in Ohio, and unfortunately no easy logical way to get it back here.

Dealt with carriers and their long winded games to make dates etc align, itā€™s just a mess for all parties involved.

Great deal on a unique car, nicely specā€™d!

People ship all over the country.

There is nothing illogical about it.

Once the transfer is complete, a carrier picks it up and brings it to you door.

Yes, if thereā€™s a car you really want, the logistics of shipping should not get into your way. Since I am in Florida (and generally the deals here stink on ice), I have had cars shipped in (from as far away as California) many times.

1 Like

You could probably make it work since this has a Range Extender engine if you were to drive it back.

1 Like

This is incredibly tempting. If it had the Harman/Kardon premium sound system I would have probably jumped on it by now. I did sit in a base model 2019 i3 yesterday and it had a surprising amount of bass, so itā€™s not as much of a dealbreaker as I thought.

My previous i3 had the Harman/Kardon system and that was one of my favorite parts about it, but really I just loved everything about this car. Ideally I would love to have an i3 forever if BMW kept upgrading it.

Iā€™ve had a bunch of i3ā€™s, some with HK and some without, to my ears it is not a dealbreaker. Now of course, the HK does sound a little bit better, but is it is not night and day to my non audiophile eardrums. Residualized in, the HK audio probably adds maybe 10 bucks a month to the payment? When considering the pursuit of shaving down lease costs to their minimum, for that amount per month I would actually think about whether it was worth itā€¦

I can say for sure the $500 option for wireless charging is something I would have forgone on my current i3 if I had a choice. I also would have avoided the $1000 for the moonroof, but the deal was good enough I took the car as it was!

Hi All! Thank you for all of the inquiries. As of now the car is Pending Transfer.
I will let you know if anything changes.

Thank you!!

1 Like

For me $10/month for premium audio is a no-brainer, to each their own. I do have to admit I was surprised by the bass response on the stock system, but the rest of the sound lacks depth.

Congrats! Whoever takes over the lease will enjoy it very much.

2 Likes

Sucks I missed out on this!