[removed post ]

Removed post
Removed post
Removed post

1 Like

Updated with photos

Bump bunp bump

hi I am interested but in seattle, WA …can you confirm if it is possible to out of state for sure please?
i do not know why some car owner say NO or YES for out of state lease transfer?..thanks

More often than not, that’s a question of personal preference for not wanting to deal with associated hassles, shipping, etc.

BMWFS has no location based restriction at the current time for out of state transfers (within the US) on standard (non owner’s choice) leases.

There are no restrictions on out of state transfer, but I’m reluctant to deal with shipping especially during the pandemic, hence I’m limiting to NorCal only.

I can pickit up after BMWFS transactions w. no shipping hassle to you …if interested please let me know, thanks

Bump bump bump.

Interested.

Is this still available?

Yes still available

Hi there,

Is the car still available?

Bump. This is still available.

Yes it’s available!

So message me back then!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i3 REX

MSRP: $49,855
Monthly payment (including tax): $346
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $193

Current mileage: 7,900
Maturity mileage: 30,015

Effective miles per month: ~1300 miles per month
Maturity date: 4/18/2022 (16 months left)

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2450 in MSD.
Explanation: I had put down $2450 in MSDs when I started the lease. And you’ll get the full MSDs from BMW when the lease ends. You don’t have to pay me anything.

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee paid to BMW: $500 ($400 is refundable if your credit application is denied)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes if you handles your own shipping, otherwise no.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

• Excellent condition. Very low mileage. Leased this for commute to work, and then the pandemic happened and haven’t driven it regularly because I have 2 other cars.
  • Never smoked in. I’ve no kids, no pets, and never allowed food consumption in my cars.
  • This car has a HOV sticker good til past the end of lease.
  • Apple CarPlay
  • Due to COVID, I won’t be able to do any test drive. My apologies.

For photos of the vehicles: https://photos.app.goo.gl/u3cidgLEx34SKB4B8
Thanks.

1 Like

Interested, sent you a PM

Sent pm, local in Bay Area.