2019 BMW 740i M-Sport - $92k MSRP - $763 + tax - $0 DAS

Hi everyone, I leased this 2019 BMW 740i Msport from Dave at BMW Murrieta back in May of this year (bmw_dave from this forum). Super awesome guy! The car has a sticker of $92k and change (last I checked).

The aftermarket wheels do NOT come with the car The OEM wheels/tires are in my garage, I will be putting the stock wheels and tires on (which have only 200 miles on them which is great for you!). I bought the wheels/tires so that I could drive my car without worrying about replacing the OEM tires before returning the car. If you want the wheels and tires, $2,500 for the set separately.

The car:
Mineral White with black leather. Comes with m-sport, contour seats and a few other goodies, I’ll update the monroney tomorrow morning.
I have 3,500 miles on it currently after 5 months which means you have almost 900 miles a month til the end of the lease. 26.5k miles left til 5/21.

There was no MSD’s and driveoffs so it’s a straight swap. Just the buyer has to cover the $500 lease transfer fee. I’ll update with more photos later. Car is located in Las Vegas, Nevada… 3 hours from LA.

Car is in PERFECT condition.

Payment: $765 + tax.
This is how the car will come!

Looks like this to save on the OEM tires.

PM me for more info/photos!

2 Likes

new photos up!

You’re an Oregon resident yet the car has Cali plates?

I have a home in California, so instead of shipping it to Oregon and then back to Vegas to avoid sales tax, I just ended up paying Sales tax and drove it over to Las Vegas where I currently live (which is a 3-4 hour drive)!

To the few people asking, the car comes with the STOCK wheels (from the 1st photo). The black wheels and tires are being sold separately :slight_smile: Probably going to refit the OEM wheels/tires here shortly.

I would be interested, but my budget is $650 max + tax.
I will take it over if you give me the incentives

1 Like

Sorry alamnp got already a few people wanting to initiate the transfer already. I’m not interested in incentives currently.

bumping the post :slight_smile:

Bump! (Buyer got denied unfortunately for lack of credit history!)

Bump. Hows it going?

Car is still available. Guy applied for finance and got denied :stuck_out_tongue:

bump for the week! :slight_smile:

@Cherpyy

Give me $2k and i’ll take it on.
No credit problems here. I promise a quick process.

1 Like

bump! Willing to pay transfer fee and half shipping!

1 Like

Bump. Need more garage space :smiley:

bump! :smiley:

1 Like

Willing to pay transfer fee and half shipping!! :slight_smile:

bump :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump! Got a lot of bites but no transferees. Im 0/2 for approved transfers haha!

1 Like

Is the car still available? if so, I am interested as long as the process is transparent and clean. Please confirm that you will pay the transfer fee and split the shipping cost to VA. There will be no problem with approval on my end. (An incentive would certainly make it more appetizing…) If I move forward, the process with be clean and quick from my end. 100%. Also, Let me know if there is a lease termination fee on the back end.

It’s a very clean and transparent process. Everything is ran through BMWFS.