2019 BMW 740i M-sport - $1190/mo (~$920/mo with incentive) ($96K MSRP); 2000 Miles per month

I thought he had got it for $600 a month. Which is fine i’m just curious how you can transfer someone a monthly payment higher than you have on a car

1 Like

The monthly is the same as on the original contract, that stays the same after transfers. Cash incentives reduce the effective payment.

His actual monthly payment is $1190. When he acquired the car, he was given a cash incentive that reduced the payment to an effective $650/month. He is now looking to transfer it out and is offering a cash incentive to make it an effective $960/month. The actual monthly didn’t go up, but the incentive went down which made the effective go up.

At the end of the day, it’s OP’s car to move - let him work on getting that done.

Transferring in/out of these cars is not easy as finding qualified transferees is one of the biggest hurdles. BMWFS doesn’t look at (or care) what your effective payment will be. Only that you have history for a high-end ($90k+) car, DTI, $1k monthly payment, debt commitment and all that good credit stuff is in line with what they will approve. If all that’s a thumbs up, a deal could be in the works :slight_smile:

GLWT OP

2 Likes

Yes, I know it’ll be harder to find a transferree who’ll be approved and all, so I posted it early.

Lots of miles for the right person to cruise in with adaptive cruise control, sunshades, ambient lighting and all :slight_smile:

Is this car still available?

If you can do 3k for cash incentive, Ill take this off your hands…

I bet you can

2 Likes

Please close. Transferred to fellow LH.

edit: fwiw transfer was really quick. I mucked up one of the docs and needed to send a replacement. Excluding document shipping time this whole transfer took <10 business days.