2019 BMW 740i M-sport - $1190/mo (~$920/mo with incentive) ($96K MSRP); 2000 Miles per month

Gauging interest, probably a few weeks early, but looking to have this transferred by 11/26/21 (start process ~10/25). Will go to SAL if no takers by 10/25
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW, 740i M-sport

MSRP: $96k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1190
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): ~$920 (I’ll have paid on Nov 14 and won’t ask for any pro-rata payment)

Current mileage: 22,000
Maturity mileage: 39,620
Effective miles per month: 2000
Maturity date: 06/14/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 1500

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, if you pick up or arrange shipping

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition, garage kept. No curb rash, no scratches/tear etc.

• Alpine White
  • Black Dakota Leather
  • M Sport Package
  • 20" M wheel, 648M w/ per RFT
  • Executive Pkg (cooled seats, heads-up display, rear window sunshades, rear sunshade)
  • Driving Assistance Plus Pkg (Traffic jam assist, self-steering/distance up to 110mph, and all that)
  • Parking Assistance Pkg (self parking, 360* camera, etc.)

Photos:

1 Like

Didn’t you just get this at an effective $650?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/trophy-garage-2-photos/287289/196

Now asking for $1190 pmt + giving $1500?

Put it up on SAL. Anyways good luck

3 Likes

Just put it on SAL. If they don’t know about your profit they won’t care.

3 Likes

And I signed my previous BMW with 0 down and asked for DAS when I transferred it… most people are getting the 4xe and selling it for more than they bought it for … :slightly_smiling_face:

Went and got it from TX, decided I don’t want to keep through end of lease, so looking to transfer

How much tread is left on the tires? I am concerned that there is an additional $1200-$1500 in there for that before lease end.

LOL you spooked the OP, he tried to delete the post.

5 Likes

Just don’t see how it’s relevant to the next person picking this up

i have no issue with you trying to make $$ on it.

but i also don’t think you should have deleted the post in the Trophy Garage.

It was a nice deal you got & now that you do not need it or may be the market is worse for leases, you are trying to make some profit on it, nothing wrong with it.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly, well said

2 Likes

The topic has come up a bunch of times. If you want to swap out for profit without criticism, best to not post about your original hack.

There’s nothing wrong with it but you won’t get thread crapped if no one know about your original deal

I disagree.

The purpose of this forum is to share.

Ultimately, if you’re really trying to make $ on your hack, criticism should not bother you as the market will dictate what you can make.

Why do you guys come in here and shit all over this guys thread? It’s his car, he can do whatever he wants. If you’re not interested in the car or have some constructive feedback… move on.

Thanks

It’s a free forum so write as you wish, ultimately I got the car, didn’t use it as much as I thought, miles are now 2k a month, doing final maintenance on it, for the right person it could work out. Thought I’d give LH first dibs, if not I’ll move it to Swapalease and based on other deals there it should move pretty quick.

7 Likes

How much tread is left on the tires?

Will get back to you once I find out.

With this many miles and being in Florida I would just swapalease it and not provide an incentive first. I love that you’re trying to hook up hackers but most people here won’t need that many miles. It’ll go fast I think…

1 Like

How are you able to increase the monthly payment on a car lease? I’m confused…
With that being said i’m willing to take this if you come down a bit more

The monthly payment isn’t changing. He’s just throwing you some extra cash so the “effective” payment is lower.

I hope that’s a bag of Taco Bell on the interior photo of passenger seat. Taco Bell and BMW changes lives.

Negative! I’ve only had taco bell one time in my life and can’t say I’m sold :sweat_smile:
I also don’t eat in the car (though the back has more room than you’d get in some NYC restaurants) :slight_smile:

1 Like