Current mileage: 5,500
Maturity mileage: 30,050
Effective miles per month: 847
Maturity date: 08/31/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $3,500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (to be paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
The car is in excellent condition. Garage kept, hand washed on a weekly basis. Never been smoked in, pet-free and meticulously maintained. Interior is finished in the beautiful Cognac Dakota Leather, exterior is equipped with 20" M Wheels and has the aesthetically pleasing M Sport Package. Also includes features like heads-up display, wireless charging, adaptive LED lights, ambient lighting, all remote services, Apple CarPlay, etc… The car is a pure joy in terms of driving experience and the exterior look coupled with the beautiful interior surely makes this a special car to have. The vehicle is also equipped with a Desert Protection Package that includes nano ceramic tint and Xpel Door Cups and Edge Guards. Will be happy to answer any questions.

Photos:

Wasn’t this listed here a while back, or am I mixing it with another car?

i guess my car created a lot of memories

This is the first time I post this car online.

Damit man it did lol.

My wife has an expiring 550GT with a mid 80’s sticker and would really like to get another. However, given the environment, the fact we pay about $450 for ours with barely a thousand out of pocket, It would be hard for me to justify a down. Good luck to OP.

I’m in AZ. I’ll assume the car for $500 including tax I pay the transfer fee.

Let me know if you’d like to proceed.

$500 including tax? Meaning that’s the effective payment you want? Not clear.

I get that you lease transfers often, but stop posting all your offers publicly. Take it to PMs if you want to make such offers.

12 Likes

You’re probably thinking of this one, which was a significantly better deal. I thought about assuming it like a dozen times :joy:

Oh yes, what a deal.

Definitely a great deal for sure on that 2018. This is the same payment. Keep in mind the higher msrp (3k more) plus the additional protection package ( 799) and the kahu security system (500) which brings this car to about 5k more.This car was also not a demo and fees in arizona are higher and not to mention a much tougher buyers market than California. Nonetheless the car is flawless and a beautiful drive. Would love to see it to to someone here on the forum but definitely in no rush.

Not a bad deal for AZ

Free bump as transfers are back up and running!

Transfer is now complete and the car has found a new home. Thank you