2019 BMW 640i GT front bumper repair

Hey guys,

Its off topic from leasing but my recent 640i GT had an incident where some idiot but and run my car. Some of the paint is taken off but does anyone familiar with body shop you can recommend? Also does anyone have an idea how much it would cost? And how long it would take? I live in DTLA

I don’t know any body shops in your region, but a decent repair job for that is going to go Well over 1k.

A shitty “patch” job may set you back a few hundred.

At least $1100 to make it look new. $200 for an airbrushing

I recommend beverly coach craft

His options are do it right or cheap out.

You can ALWAYS tell when something was done cheaply. It sticks out worse than the damage in some cases.

Not sure what insurance you have, but I was able to file a hit and run with Geico. Payed for the repair (mine was about $1800 for 3 doors and 1 fender) and I was only out my $500 deductible. Rates didn’t go up for me

in CA, they aren’t allowed to increase rates unless you are =>51% at fault. However, accidents still show up on the report.

I had my BMW fixed by AW Collision on La Cienega and they did a fantastic job. They are the in-house body shop for Beverly Hills BMW as well.

Is Maaco still around? I remember getting a quote for $400 entire car respray or $100 per each body panel.

Do you have any recommended advisor? Or can you introduce me to some one? I’ve been getting some offer between 450-600 on the repair.