Effective miles per month: 1333
Maturity date: 8/30/2022

MSD due (if any): no
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution:
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: very well maintained, no accidents, premium pack 2, convenience pack. Blue exterior, black interior.

NOTE- my payment is $548 including taxes, I’m in NY. I don’t know how transfers are taxed. So if there would be no tax for assuming this lease your payment would be 548 as it includes the taxes I have already paid. Pardon my ignorance on this subject it is my first transfer.

Photos:

3 Likes

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): ?

1 Like

Thanks I added it

Very nice think a local buyer should be all over this in today’s market. GLWT!

1 Like

That’s a decent deal for that MY, it’s a steal compared to what you’d have to pay today.

It’s tempting.

1 Like

New leasee would likely need new tires before/by the lease end.

It’s still a very good deal!

1 Like

Not sure if you explored this already but why not sell to Carvana?

1 Like

I’m in NJ. Does anyone know how the tax calculated if take over this lease?

Sales tax in NY is just shy of 9% so one can assume that the pre-tax payment is in the area of $500/month. Add your NJ sales tax to it (6.625%) and you will be just shy of the current owners payment inclusive.

1 Like

Pretty sure any state but NY will be paying tax on top of this payment since NY collects tax upfront. Might be able to get a refund, not sure how that works and good luck getting money from NY

Good deal in this market for a nyer

1 Like

NY taxes upfront (not monthly) … that money has already been paid, there’s no getting it back and the monthly payment will not be reduced.

The next person will pay tax on whatever the contract payment is.

3 Likes

Contract payment as total cost of payments left right?

In NY, NJ and similar states: yes, tax will be due upfront again as rate x monthly payment from the contract x months remaining.

BMWFS may capitalize that lumpsum and essentially lend that money to the next lessee to be repaid monthly alongside the payment; if they don’t then the lessee pays the lumpsum directly to the state at the DMV.

Interested in this how can we talk details

ill take it! Message Me!

very good reasonable deal in this environment and OP isn’t asking for any cash down!

Is this still available? I am willing to initiate ASAP if so

Interesting, Because i took one with 11 payments from NJ to NY and BMW asked me for the tax upfront

1 Like

I sent message to topic starter few weeks ago. No answer.
I am in Albany too. Please let me know if its still available.

I can pick up immediately if still available.