2019 BMW 540i xDrive $605.10/mo pre tax, MSRP $71070, $1500 DAS + Transfer Fee, 1.1K miles/mo, 20 months remaining

, , , , , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 540i xDrive Sedan

MSRP: $71070
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $605.10
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 12786
Maturity mileage: 34,707
Effective miles per month: ~1100
Maturity date: Aug 2, 2022

MSD due (if any): none
Cash due (if any): $1500 given to me
Incentive for new lessee (if any): none

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: 500 paid by you
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Out of state transfer is ok if you pay for shipping.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: no accidents, dealer maintained, non smoker, no pets, garage kept. Options include: lighting package, m sport package, parking assistance package, premium package 2.

Link:

It is still available.

Beautiful car, lots of miles left, but IMO, this will be a tough sell on this forum.

There’s a reason why this car is still available here, least of which is the mid-cycle upgrade. Given your title where the transfer fee is in addition to the monthly payment, with BMW’s processing time, the effective pre-tax payment is closer to $700. Depending on tax rates and possible shipping, ~$750/month may not look too appealing.

If you are serious about exiting the lease and are not cross-marketing, as a start, you might consider dropping the cash due.

Imo it’s everything about this transfer, the packages on the vehicle, the das and monthly.

For a 71k car this 540 is optioned very poorly, no dap+, no luxury seating, premium 2 and parking assistance is odd, why not full premium let alone exec.

Lots of miles + solid months however on a pre pre lci… remember 2020 has a refresh for interior specifically the drivers display.

I think at $605/mo w/ 0 das this would move on swapalease.