2019 BMW 540i loaner lease

I know there is something fishy in this lease. Seeing if you can figure out where things could be hidden. With the MSRP of 64,095, selling price of 53,422 and $4500 in rebates, this thing I believe should be around $500/month with inception costs. This is saying $702-$711. It’s a loaner with 4500 miles on it. I know they were jacking up the MF to .00185, but it wouldn’t make it go up this much…Even if you inflate the MF and take away the rebates it’s still not going up to 700?

The tax of $1,817 looks suspect…Do dealers add stuff there?

I attached the lease calculator I used to get to my $487. Maybe I’m wrong and putting data into the calculator wrong?

They can not inflate tax or registration so don’t worry. $1,800 is about right if you switch to paying tax upfront. Keep in mind you are paying tax on the $4,500 also.

Not sure why you have max MSDs applied in your calculator as MSDs are not mentioned in the deal sheet. Likely bumping the MF, potentially to the max.

The way they have the rebates structured as drive off maybe the issue if it’s not being applied since it shows $5,250 drive off, but money down is only $750. That would give you a payment in the low $700 as outlined assuming they cut you a check for $4,500.

Yea they said it included 7 msds above. Don’t think that’s tax up front. Should be tax on cap cost reduction only. The rebate is lease cash and conquest so don’t believe they’d be cutting a check. Also they said the $750 was actually $0 down and they weren’t sure why it was showing $750…

It would be extremely odd for them to cut you a check, but my point is it doesn’t seem like it’s being applied. Maybe they are using the rebates as MSDs… just happens to work out exactly to 6 MSDs. The $750 DAS could be the 7th MSD. If that’s true and they raise the MF to the max, comes out to $713 with zero drive off (see below). I would recommend just getting the rebates applied to the sale price.

I was referring to the tax upfront option in the calculator so you can double check. Comes out to around $1,700 but the calculator is never exact as each state handles tax differently.

Instead of this bs customer sheet, ask them for a real lease sheet or screen shot of the deal. Tell them you’re very familiar with how leases work and something isn’t lining up in your calculator. Surprised they didn’t bring out a 4 square.

think you nailed it.

ha i was surprised about not getting the 4 square too.

got the GM to bring it down to $460 including tax + MSDs + inceptions of around $1500 plus including maintenance. Deal clocks in almost 12 on the leasehackr calculator. Has some road rash on the front bumper and it’s white (so trying to figure out how they’ll fix that) and it’s not my favorite interior color so trying to push the limits further.

If you don’t care about how it looks now, just get it fixed at the end of the lease. The dealer should have a bumper guy they use who can fix it for $200ish, or better yet make them fix it as part of the deal

Yes it’s a decent eye sore. I can live with some small scratches, but it’s like it rubbed up against a pole.

White hides allot so repairing it usually isn’t that tough, surprised they didn’t do it already. Bumpers are actually easy to repair and dealers usually have some dude in a van that sprays then on the spot and repairs them.