2019 BMW 540i Lease Transfer 25 months left $602 + tax and 0 down + $2,500 Cash to put in your pocket

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, BMW, 540i

MSRP: 64,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 602 before tax. Los Angeles tax 9.5% adds 58.21 to payment
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $549+ Tax | $599 with 9.5% Tax

Current mileage: 17,687
Maturity mileage: 47,658 (car was a demo)
Effective miles per month: 1,100 (15k year)
Maturity date: 7/13/2022
Residual Value: $36,414.00

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2,500 Cash at time of delivery to new owner

Financial institution: BMW financial
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in great shape.

Photos: Yes

More Info: The car is Grey (dark graphite metallic) with sport line trim. Has Harmon Kardon Sound system, Grey Polar wood trim, Carbon Fiber mirror caps that came from the factory, Convenience Package. 360 Vehicle camera with front, back and side parking sensors, black chrome exhaust tips, blind spot assist, high end life time warranted window tints. I live in Van Nuys CA, local buyers only.

Bump, entertaining offers.

looks based on mileage that this was pre-owned? if so do you have the original mileage and in service date? thank you

The car was a demo, All maintenance is up to date. Car had 2,658 miles when I took delivery.

Hey, bud. I’m interested. Can you PM me your number.

PM as been sent.

bump… still available

you guys have seen the movie… make me an offer I cant refuse!

Bump, now giving a $2,000 incentive. I’ll also cover the $500 assumption fee. Wife and I are expecting our first child! Need a X5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! (for the kid) :grin:

It’s been 6 months since… give swapalease a shot? You’ll get more traffic and it’ll cost ~$150… may be worth exploring.

Thank you so much! Things are changing fast with the baby on the way so The X5 would be great. I would love for a member to assume the lease since it’s such a great community, but it looks like lease swap is the next place to go.

This is just a bad deal. I don’t think anyone “needs” an X5 for one kid. The 5 series has a ton of space.

2 Likes

This. Needs and wants are separate things. 5-series has perfectly enough space, but I also understand the “need” not to bend down to install car-seat etc etc. Ah first world problems…

2 Likes

Thank you guys for being so concerned about my family! The X5 is a better fit for us.

1 Like

Bump, throwing in Another $500, so that’s 3 grand cash!

OP - might want to update your title to reflect the new incentive. Also, consider giving swapalease a shot if you want more eyes on it… it’s been almost 7 months. GLWT!

1 Like

I would jump on it right away but unfortunately im in North Carolina.

1 Like

Have it shipped. BMWFS allows OOS.

Such a classic LH post

1 Like

whatever…